Not doing surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
I don't know if anyone else has written this, but it seems to me that writing to this forum, essentially calling out for help
Actually it's drama and attention.

He's the victim.
I'll save you some time. Did you know:
  • He's not living in the USA
  • Hasn't got health insurance
  • Hasn't got a job
  • Hasn't got a girlfriend
All of the above points also happens to describe me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Exactly. I was basing my reply on what I have read here. I have to say, this forum has been so informative. I went to the Reddit valve replacement forum and it has nothing on this place. People here seem far more educated on everything that goes with their respective heart issues, and their valve replacements. I love the perspective I get here.
I'm already depressed in suicide I'm afraid the valve replacement is just going to press my depression to unsustainable levels. I don't want to die of heart failure either so I'm thinking about overdosing on medication that seems like the easiest way to terminate existence I hate being alive absolutely hate it I despise it I want out immediately.

If you say you are afraid the valve replacement will make you even more depressed and the only alternative is suicide first, what do you have to lose by having the surgery? Maybe you will be pleasantly surprised...

If you say you are afraid the valve replacement will make you even more depressed
just letting you know, that this guy has a long history (since day one basically, so nearly 5 years) of this behaviour.

He's an attention seeker and a stupid one at that. The thing he's really afraid of is being booted off a forum (which he's informed us of in the past) because then he doesn't get attention.

Best Wishes

I'm already depressed in suicide I'm afraid the valve replacement is just going to press my depression to unsustainable levels. I don't want to die of heart failure either so I'm thinking about overdosing on medication that seems like the easiest way to terminate existence I hate being alive absolutely hate it I despise it I want out immediately.
Welp, it sounds like you've found your solution then... *smh*

just letting you know, that this guy has a long history (since day one basically, so nearly 5 years) of this behaviour.

He's an attention seeker and a stupid one at that. The thing he's really afraid of is being booted off a forum (which he's informed us of in the past) because then he doesn't get attention.

Best Wishes
Someone needs to call his mom and tell her to take his internet away.

Back