Mission Accomplished!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that was just great!!!!

that was just great!!!!

hi hank and ross!
i was so touched seeing the video. hank, thanks so much for that.
ross, enjoy your computer in good health.
you have no idea what you two do for us. there aren't words that can sufficiently thank you both.
stay well, sylvia

Job Well Done Hank

Job Well Done Hank

Thanks, Hank for delivering the computer. It was a great idea. I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of it.

I told you I wasn't good with computers, I can't seem to get the free download. y computer doesn't "like" the file.

Oh well, I can use my imagination!

I tried

I tried

I tried to convert it the video to an AVI file and it came out as a 72mb file with no sound.

Sorry - If someone has the time and smarts to do the conversion, I'll put it online..

I have a couple of more pictures coming right up though.

Here is Ross in the crows nest watching over all of us.

So very cool!

So very cool!

The pictures are great! It is neat to see where Ross hangs out all day making most of us feel better [then there are the ones he likes to pick on]!

Thanks again Hank

Thanks again Hank

For sharing pictures..Ross, how did you get such a beautiful wife?:) :) And..is that a pigtail in first picture?:D You happy Hippie:p And..where are the cats..Bet, they will love playing in the empty box:D :D Bonnie

Well folks, I'm posting from the new machine. Man do I have a lot to learn. XP is a whole new beast to me. Just now finishing up downloading critical updates and such. Once that's done, I'll try to sort through this stuff and get rid of all the extra weight. I thought Gateway was bad as far as add in junk. You should see what all they have on this thing!

I'll be switching back and forth for a bit or until I figure this operating system out. Once I do that, I'm going tweak happy and make this puppy do the dog!

See you all soon and thank you all so much once again. Where would I be without all of you? Your all my heros!

P.S. Bet you can't tell that my wife doesn't like to have her picture taken can ya?

No Ross......

No Ross......

WHERE WOULD WE BE WITHOUT YOU??!! You have it backwards! Enjoy the new hardware.

Hugs.

Peg

Hank and everyone, what an amazing thing to do.

Ross, you enjoy yourself and your new toy, and don't go staying up all night playing. Y'hear?!

Good work everyone. :D

Hank! Here I thought the "visitor" was the UPS guy! You the Man, going all the way up there! Thanks for doing that on our behalf....

Rosso! You're absolutely adorable! MWAH! to you, too!!

-J

Hank, Absolutely wonderful that you made the trip to Ohio to deliver the PC yourself to our favorite man on the site. What would we do without our Ross. Our lives would be very empty.
I saw the video and it was great to see our Ross in person with our great VR. com man.
Ross, hope you have many, many years to play with this toy.
May we hear from you often.

God Bless Ross.

HOLY COW

HOLY COW

Ross, I know you are in hog heaven setting up your new machine. That's just gotta be a lot of fun.

You really have earned it, and don't you forget it.

Mission

Mission

Hi Hank & Ross
I too! couldn't get the vidieo to work either. I am sure it is me. The pictures were great to see, I am glad Hank got to give him the surprise.Hank & Ross you are such GREAAT!!! people What you give always comes in 10 times over. This big family was so happy to be a part of it.:D

WE LOVE You!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Sherrin Hutt

Hey Hank,
It was Great to see that you got to be the bearer of Great Gifts.
Nice that the two of you were able to meet.
Hey Ross,
Now you can teach us all about XP:D
Take Care

This makes you seem more real. It is nice to see you and your wife. You are a handsome couple !!!!
So glad that you and Hank got to meet. The pictures are great.

Hi Hank and Ross!!!

Great picutures. Wish that we would have been home to see you again Hank, but someone has to do the Snowbird trip to Florida to help the economic recovery.

How happy we are to see Ross smiling.

Go Buckeyes!!!

John & Joann
Doing fairly well with a HIGH level of activity!

Latest posts

Back