An emotionally screwed up day

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ross, I hope today is a better day for you. Few people have as much connected to a specific date as you do. So many thoughts and memories to deal with especially since each one changed your life in major ways! Take a mental holiday today and maybe even a nap this afternoon.

oh, my dear Ross. It's time like this that I miss Bonnie so much. She would have long since reminded me of your anniversary! I am so sorry I missed it. My bad. I know you made it through the day even tho it may have been a reflective day for you. I remember very well your long hospitalization, how awful it was for you - and us, too. Our Ross was very close to the edge. Never been so many emails, thread messages and prayers going from VR. Bless you, dear Ross.

I'm also new Ross and everyone has their low days. Like everyone says, there is the up and downs. Try to concentrate on the ups! By the way, if you see the sleep fairy, I could use it too. My dog was up with the storms we had. My dog is scared to death of storms. Golden retriever! Take care better days ahead.

Deb

There are always better days, but some just take a toll on your being and the 22nd is one of them for me.

Hey Ross,

Sorry I missed this...wasn't online last night.

Thoughts/prayers coming your way, of course....

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Enough is enough, I can't take anymore" ... Alabama ... 'Can't Keep A Good Man Down'

Latest posts

Back