An emotionally screwed up day

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of memories, good and bad, Ross, but I think the good far outweigh the bad - Happy Valversary- I'm very glad you are here to celebrate and a new grandpa too!!!!

Ross,
Lots of ups and downs for you, but that's the way life is.
Enjoy what you have while you have it.
Any day on this side of the grass ain't all bad.
And besides where would so many of these fine people be without the great job you do for all of us?
Rich

And besides where would so many of these fine people be without the great job you do for all of us?
Rich

Yeah, who in heck'd keep us fum a killin' one t'other eff'n yo' warn't hyar. So grab them bootstraps, getcherse'f outta thet pig pen an' keep on a keepin' on.

An' remember, it c'd allus be wo'se. Yo' c'd haf woke up at th' Texas/Mexico bo'der this hyar mo'nin'. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Bubba :)

I am a newbie but I am glad you are here Ross. I admit to capturing and tying the sleep fairy to my bedpost. I hadn't slept for a few days and I was getting a little punchy. I will release her right away so you can sleep tonight. :D Take care today, it sounds like you are starting to feel better.

I think I'll just go back to bed and let today go by.

Visions of haggard looking unshaven Ross under duvet in nightshirt posting on laptop. :eek: :D :D

NB It's a Yorkshire thing. The more we extract the urine the more it indicates our affection. ;) hope you are surfing the angst OK.

Yesterday is with me as I inventory memories and look forward to all the days after today.

I hope you can find sunshine in your heart today, Ross.

Blanche

Visions of haggard looking unshaven Ross under duvet in nightshirt posting on laptop. :eek: :D :D

NB It's a Yorkshire thing. The more we extract the urine the more it indicates our affection. ;) hope you are surfing the angst OK.

Did anyone understand that second line? :p

Ross, the Sleep Fairy had done her job and left my house around 1:30 this morning. She had strict instructions to go straight to you. She must have flown too low over Jody's house and was captured!

Enjoy your plethora of anniversaries. Remember the good things that resulted from all of them. The bad things have already had their 15 minutes of fame. They need to be quiet and leave you alone now!

Happy re-birthday, Ross.

Today is a momentous one for my family as well. A year ago, my son survived the car crash that took his arm. We still have him, yours still have you. Miraculous occassions to celebrate, indeed.

Take Heart and happy valversary,
Pamela.

Dear Ross.
A long distance separate us but still I feel that you are so near....you are so supportive and helpful to all of us so please do not let bad memories affect your everyday life.
Please change your avatar. That guy has nothing to do with this forum!!
Best Wishes from the other side of the sphere.

What a wonderful day it is to have you with us. I certainly am thankful that you are with us today. Remember all the happy memories.

I'm with Cooker you can kick her for me too when you see her because she left my house about 1AM and then had the nerve to come in for a few minutes and left again.
Earline

Dear Ross.
A long distance separate us but still I feel that you are so near....you are so supportive and helpful to all of us so please do not let bad memories affect your everyday life.
Please change your avatar. That guy has nothing to do with this forum!!
Best Wishes from the other side of the sphere.

Yes sir. Right away sir!

It's very unusual to have a milestone day filled with such a variety of terribly emotional memories. I understand why it has been a difficult day for you. I hope you found some pleasant memories to help get you through.

(((((Ross)))))

I found the sleep fairy ...she was in Australia taking care all of us had a good night!...While I sort-of missed the day, I still send my best wishes and plenty of hugs and kisses to my bestest friend...
PS...I told the sleep fairy to make a special effort to stop over at your house!

Dear Brother Ross, I am hoping you find a nice restfull sleep tonight. I'm sending my love and thanks too!

Latest posts

Back