time to swap greetings

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Holidays everyone. May you all be blessed with great health and good fortune.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Stay out of trouble you hear!

Hey there Jackc - not seen you in awhile. Wonderful that you feel so well. Keep it up.

Nancy, I went on those sites you posted, played a game, and printed out a couple things for children to color. Thanks

A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON EVERYONE!!

A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON EVERYONE!!

To all of my friends here, my family and I wish everyone a very joyous holiday. To those that have just made the journey across the mountain and those who will do so in the coming days; enjoy this Christmas season and the second chance that you have and will be given, as we all have.
Please let us not ever forget why we celebrate this time of year, without Him I know that I would not be sitting here writing this.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HEART HEALTHY NEW YEAR

I guess I'll go with the generic response as well, but it is with all sincerity. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a happy and very healthy New Year. Take care evrybody.

Hey....don't forget Ireland...

Hey....don't forget Ireland...

I've tried to post my Irish good wishes for two days now but the 'server is busy' sign kept appearing. This is my last attempt as it's actually Christmas day here in Ireland. Perhaps Hank has declared a Christmas truce and allowed me to post again...... TeeHee.

So Y'all - Eat the turkey, drink the wine and be merry the rest of the week.

And.....Mara I hope Santa brings you a Shetland Pony this year.

Merry Christmas from Northern Ireland.

Happy Holidays, all 365 'and-a-quarter!'

My love and sincerest wishes for every one. God Bless ya'll

Last edited:
THX guys....

THX guys....

THX hensylee,

& may the Lord fill everyone's stockings on this one of 365 'and-a-quarter' of holidays.

Hugs & kisses for all my beloved friends.

God Bless

Hi folks !

Hi folks !

Best wishes to everyone for a Happy Christmas and let's hope that 2003 will be Peaceful year for us all .
Stay Healthy :)
Scottie

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Here's hoping 2003 will be a MUCH better year for my family!

Not only have I had two major operations in 2002, but my sister has had a brain tumor removed, and has been fighting breast cancer. Also just two days ago, my aunt had surgery for ovarian cancer! Things are bound to get better in '03, right?
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Just don't
celebrate_md_wht.gif

too much or you'll see a few of these!!!

elefant.gif

elefant.gif

elefant.gif

Back