The LiL one got a job!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Nicole! I miss working after all these years. Actualy, I miss the co-workers and of course the paycheck. I really hated leaving my last job. It was so easy and I loved everyone I worked with.

Keep up the good work but dont overdo it young lady. Keep a smile on your face.;)

Between Granbonny, hensylee and you Jennie, I'm chained and becoming a pet. Or should I say, "Domesticated." :D

Ross, Youre like a big cuddly bear and nobody can resist picking on you. We love you man!:)

COngrats Nicole. I think the thing I miss most about working with other people, is having the adult conversation. I run a daycare out of my home so I don't get much other than children's conversation(which is basically just jibberish). But...I love my kids, and once Erik is in school, I am going to go to nursing school. I want to work in a NICU and help out the little babies. I would ultimately like to work in a pediatric CCU in Seattle.

Ross, it's our job to pick on you! you are, our "resident nut" Take it easy!

Nicole, I have one more thing to say to you.....YOU GO GIRL!

Glad for you Nicole

Glad for you Nicole

Bet you are glad to get out of the house..Ross needs a job licking and stuffing envelopes....Keep him out of trouble. :p :p :p Granbonny

Back