T-shirts arrived

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Lonfg Lost Buddy Brad!

My Lonfg Lost Buddy Brad!

Hey Brad - Where have you been all these months? I think its been over a year since you posted. I know you are young and spending most of your time fighting off the women who want a look at your man sized scar and all, but you really should visit us more often! :D :D

Lorraine,

That was too funny! Still rollin on the floor and LOL in Arizona.
I wore my T-shirt today as well, and got a comment that it matched the capri pants I wore. LOL!

Brad, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY... We've missed ya! Come and see us more often. Can you come to Vegas this year?
My second aniversary is coming up in a few days...

Christina
AVR's 8/7/00 & 8/18/00
TMC, Tucson. AZ
Dr. Gulshan Sethi
Mechanical

Workin' in the coal mine...

Workin' in the coal mine...

I've been working in a tool and die factory full time since January, saving dough for college this fall. I took a year off after high school to figure out what I wanted to do.

Only one woman now - Nickie and I are engaged! No wedding plans for a few years yet until I get educated.

Won't make it to Lost Wages as I'll be full time in college by then. I heard talk of a Cleveland bash eventually? That's much closer and if it's at all possible, I'd try to make that one.

CUL8R

Hey Brad - what a cutie you are - Congratulations on your engagement. And good news that you will be continuing your education. My son took a year off, too. Eventually got his, tho. He persevered and is now successful in his business. Keep on keepin on. Guess you were on before I came to the site a little over 2 yrs ago. Keep on tickin. God bless

T Shirt has arrived

T Shirt has arrived

Hi Perry,

My T Shirt arrived today,

I am very pleased with it, the design is great

I will send some extra cash to cover my postage costs

Thanks for all your hard work, hope to meet you in Las vegas

Jan ( Liverpool England )

Great

Great

Jan,

I'm glad to hear your t-shirt made it over the big pond. Please send extra funds directly to the man, Hank.

Thanks.

PerryA

The Bradster is Back!

The Bradster is Back!

Great to hear from you Brad! We have missed you. Congratulations on your surgical anniversary and engagement. Assuming you are doing just marvelous from your post! It's been three years. Boy I recall when we first chatted. Yes, you must visit us more often! I am coming up on 4. Can't beleive it. Life is grand!

Sorry we won't catch you in Vegas. Maybe Hank will consider Cleveland next time. Seems we have had mention of interest in that location.

I want a CCF tour!!! Can you imagine if we could get one of their top dogs to show us around and speak to the group Q & A. All the valvers having surgery we could cheer up! Great PR for VR.com too! Something to think about.

Last edited:
Mine came too

Mine came too

Thanks Perry..Mine was in mail today..but I was out of town and don't really know which day it came..but Many thanks..and we meed Hank's address for postage...By the way, who is the dog in the picture...Not you:D Also, I will not be able to come to Las Vegas. Still having doctor appointments. Just some minor things plus 6 months with Cardiologist will be sometime in Oct...but I love the idea of Cleveland for next year...Give Ross something to really look forward too...meeting all of us:D Bonnie

Who's that dog in the window?

Who's that dog in the window?

That's Gyzmo with a cheeseburger in her mouth. She's a Lhaso Apso.

Send Hank a private message or e-mail to get his address.

Cleveland sounds good to me too.

Thanks.

Regards,

Latest posts

Back