Reunion Confirmation

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ron

Hi Ron

Actually, the last time I had a drink was at the Nashville Reunion.

As for what we have in common, my shock to hear that I needed a new valve plus they had to repair my aortic arch and root, devasted me. (read my story)

And, even today, I still find it hard to believe (or had to accept) that I have to go around with this mechanical valve clanking the way mine does. I have suffered through a major depression over it and it sometimes consumes me if I let it get the best of me. My depression kept me away from this site for many months. It controlled my life and my energy.

I get TIAs or TIA-like symptoms that my cardio cannot explain and that keeps me on edge a lot. I caused me to go on long-term disability.

But, Ikeep trying to accept myself and there is no better place for support, caring and understanding than right here at VR.com. I have made many good friends and as I go through life I always am reminded of what my father's creed was:

" I shall go through this life but once.......any goodness I may show, or any kindness I may give......let me do it now. Let me not deter nor neglect it..........for I shall pass this way no more."

I try to live my life my that creed...........It works for me.

Can't wait to see the reunion pix posted

Can't wait to see the reunion pix posted

We, who will not be attending the Reunion in Lost Wages can't wait to see a pic of Gleason (in his Pink Polo and Madras Pants) teeing up a bowling ball!

Enjoy every moment of it.

Fore!!

I said earlier that I was coming, but now I have the hotel confirmed - Lady Luck.

I'll do a little introductory talk on Friday night and then we can open it up for questions - if that is OK with everyone. I had a suggestion to talk about Celebrex, Vioxx and Bextra. If anyone else wants anything specific, please let me know. So I do not overlook it e-mail me at [email protected]. I will be gone next week, so don't expect a quick reply.

Back