Reunion Attendance

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vegas and company.........

Vegas and company.........

Just read Ben and Perry's posts and what do I see? Those guys are p..pin out on us for Vegas. What going on with this? Was hoping to see a large turnout!

Greggo........... sorry I am late with my reply. Haven't forgotten you!
We'd love to see the mini skirt on you! Start shaving now!
One question though, do you "D. R. A. G" along like this all the time? hey, hey, hey...............:D :p :D :eek:

Christina
St.Jude's Mechanical
Tucson Medical Center 8/2000
Dr. Gulshan Sethi

Yeah, I'm Poopin' Out!

Yeah, I'm Poopin' Out!

I had high hopes of making it to Vegas for the 2002 Reunion, but as things go...personal family issues, work schedules, other commitments and our kids off to college as well, it's looking like a long Vegas weekend is not in the cards for the Anderson's this year.

I will miss seeing Greggo in his leathers, meeting Al Lodwick, seeing and hugging my many other good heart friends. Good luck at the Lady Luck and I'll try to make next year's for sure.

I look forward to seeing a post of Reunion pix. Hopefully you'll get a shot with all of you in your vr.com t-shirts.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Fair Game!

Fair Game!

One thing about not being there is that we can sure talk about you in secret now!

Michelle and I are sorry that you can't make it, but we are still looking forward to a good turnout.

Even though it isn't looking as grand as some had hoped, it is still shaping up to be the largest turn out yet.

To all who are still sitting on the fence regarding Vegas, we need you there. You only have to ask any who have attended before about the strong friendships and companionships that can be experienced and developed in a few short days together.

BE THERE!!

Perry,

Sorry you won't be there. I was looking forward to meeting you too.

Whose Golfing in Las Vegas

Whose Golfing in Las Vegas

I'm just wondering who will be golfing in Las Vegas and if it is worthwhile for me to bring my sticks???

If we get headcount of who is playing, I make the arrangements for tee times, courses, etc.

Hank, if you are playing, I will take care of your green fees, etc. in keeping with my tradition.......

Actual Headcount for Las Vegas

Actual Headcount for Las Vegas

Can we have a list of who is coming to Las Vegas.....maybe by name, hotel, etc.

Hi Bob,

My husband Gordon and I will be coming. We will be staying at the Lady Luck Hotel.
Sorry, but we don't play golf..

Christina
AVR's 8/7/00 & 8/18/00
Tucson Medical Center, Tucson. AZ
Dr. Gulshan Sethi
St. Jude's Mechanical

John and Joann will be coming. We will be staying at Gold Coast which is next door to Lady Luck. We do not play golf. Joann plays slot machines and John chases wild women!

Arrive on Oct. 9th and depart Oct. 13th.

Red Rock Canyon and Hoover Dam would be a nice trip for one day.

Al Lodwick is coming - not sure where I'm staying. I will arrive Friday and leave Saturday.

John & Joann, who has the most success?

Back