JimL in Michigan

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich

Hi Jim,
I have to get new glasses(getting old sure is no fun but I guess it beats the alternative)
I now see you are in Imlay City and I'm in Shelby Twp so we are not too far apart.
Maybe one day we can meet somewhere and talk about all the 'fun' we have had.

Rich

Sounds wonderful!
I'm pastor of a small church in Imlay City, which usually leaves me pretty open about scheduling things.
But I've started assisting a church in Lake Orion that recently lost its pastor, so I'm a little less free at the moment.
I've also got a five-year-old member of the congregation recently diagnosed with a rather serious form of cancer; he moved this past week from Beaumont-Royal Oak to Ann Arbor.
I still want to be taking it easy and recovering, and now I'm working double-time!
Of course, some would say that my normal workload is one hour a week, and now I'm working two hours a week, and it's terrible!
Perhaps in the new year.
I got new glasses last summer, and still can't see anything.

Hey, Jim & Rich,

I was just in Imlay City this weekend for a goat show at the fairgrounds...sure loved that restaurant "Nachos". We ate a very good lunch there!

Jean

That sounds good Jim.
We will talk about that after the holidays and you get fully recovered.
Jean,
Where abouts are you located?

Nochos is definitely good. Probably all of the restaurants in town have suffered a bit since the coming of Lucky's Steak House, which has wonderful bread, Guinness on tap, and food besides. They're about two blocks away, and somewhat cruel neighbors. They open a back door and let the aroma of their bread and steaks out into the neighborhood.
Perhaps our list has grown enough to have many gatherings and reunions by states...

Jim and Rich, I am in Homer...a little southwest of Jackson. Our claim to fame is Casscarelli's....super real Italian pizza and the best big hamburgers anywhere.

Maybe we could have some local meetings...sounds like fun. I think there are a few other Michiganders and northwest Ohioans.

Jean,
That sounds like fun:)
We will have to work on that one.

Back