Janie -

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - DEAR FRIEND JANIE Seem to have lost your birthday on the calendar! But some folks, even with pumpheads, remember.

HOPE YOUR DAY IS VERY SPECIAL!

And that you have many, many, many more with all the happiness and good fortune you can stand.

Love, Ann

:D :) ;)

Happy Birthday Janie

Happy Birthday Janie

Have a Bloody Mary for me..:D :D Ross is still looking for whatever he lost..don't know what to do with that boy:D :D Bet he will have something special to post if he can find it...Bonnie

Happy Birthday Janie!
Hope you have a great day and get lots of prezzies and a big cake!
:D :D :D :D :D

Hey Girlfriend!

Hey Girlfriend!

Happy Birthday!!

You have a wonderful day! And make sure you have at least one glass of wine for me. :)

Cheers,
Rain

Happy birthday, Janie. I hope you have a great day and get get lots of nice gifts. Maybe you'll get a new cowgirl hat or another pair of boots.

By the way, whatever happened to that picture you were going to post? You promised a picture of you in just your boots.

Well, celebrate happily today (and tomorrow too, if you'd like.) Just remember, this time next year, you'll hit to big 60 and celebrations become much tamer when you hit middle age.:)

Ron K

Hi Janie,

Happy Birthday.

Have yourself and a nice filet and 'Shiraz' to go along with it!

Have a great day!

"Happy Birthday Janie"

"Happy Birthday Janie"

Have a wonderful birthday and I hope you'll have many more healthy birthdays to celebrate.

Christina
Tucson, AZ.

I would like to snag that Bloody Mary of yours from Ross. But, alas am not allowed any alcohol.

I wish you a very Happy Birthday.

Hi Janie!

I almost missed your Birthday Party! That Bloody Mary looked so real, I could taste it..lol. So a toast to you, my friend...I hope you're having a great birthday...CHEERS !!

Zipper/Joan *~*

Billy wishes you a very Happy Birthday as well. He can't get through to do it himself and has asked me to post for him. So Birthday Girl:

Happy..Happy....!!!!!

Happy..Happy....!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANIE !IS THIS CLASSIFIED INFO? hOW MANY IS THIS NOW AND HOW LONG POST MVR? WARM REGARDS, MARTY

NOOOO, I can't be late! I hope you had a great day Janie, and next time, I will try to be on time! Hope you had a margarita for me! That's my drink. Anyways, hope your day was great!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JANIE! I HOPE IT WAS A GREAT ONE! SORRY I MISSED IT. NO HANGOVERS I HOPE! TEE! HEE! I WISH YOU MANNY MANNY MANNY MANNY MORE! TAKE CARE!!

Back