Ice Storm for the South

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gine Insurance?

Gine Insurance?

In New York City. Don't know if it's true or not (maybe our New Yorker's know) but I heard Insurance isn't necessary in the city..there are so many fender benders..You get hit, you keep on going.:D Bonnie

Ter

Ter

Who had the valve replaced:confused: You are suppose to be drinking lite beer..Cris E. Jack Black :D :D Bonnie These threads sho do change:D :D

The Cold

The Cold

It's funny, fall and winter were always my favorite time of year (I couldn't handle the heat) until my daughter started playing college softball. Now the idea of those hot hot summer days look better and better. Every year for the past 3 years I've spent many more days then I want to watching her games in very chilly temps. Some days you couldn't see the field because of snow or driving freezing rain. Chicago can be brutal in the spring. This spring I made my very first trip to Florida (Tampa). We went for a softball tournament. Never had a desire to go there before. Now the only desire I have is to go back. Went from 102 degrees in Tampa one week to 28 degrees in Minnisota the next week. What I do for my kid !!! I must say though that I do love the snow for the holidays.

Heard from my transplanted little sister, Nancy this morning. She's in Webster, N. Y. They moved there from Dallas (and she's was born in Miami). She said it is COOOOOOLLLLLLD! And hasn't seen dirt since before Thanksgiving. But she likes her new house and that's good because she isn't going out of it. And they have a fireplace - can't beat that on a cold day. Except of course, if you are in Tampa.

Back