I need your Prayers Please

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the Prayers

Thanks for the Prayers

I had the fluid removed and it hurt I thought. Usually I am tough on pain but that was more than I could take. I felt better but I really think it has came back hate to think of doing that again. Thank you all for the Prayers I made it through this BUMP Ready for the road to Recovery.

Oh, I sure hope it hasn't come back. Take care of yourself! You still have my prayers.

Prayers

Prayers

Tommorrow for the Greek Orthodox is Saint Michael day and tonight I am going to a Holy Monastry for the ceremony I will pray for you, do not worry just continue praying, all the best.

sissylea recovery

sissylea recovery

Well I had the fluid removed on the 3 of Nov and it is back so will have to have this done over. It might not hurt as bad as before as the first time my lung was collapes and I had to bear the pain to open it back up. This time I caught this early and I am keeping the lung open with DEEP breaths and hope this will help in the long run . Thank You all for the prayers I have had my share of bumps hope this is the last of them. I am ready for recovery stage. God Bless You all Sharon:)

Latest posts

Back