Happy Birthday Rain!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday, Rain

Happy Birthday, Rain

Got up early to be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday Day...:) but.....Ross beat me to it:p :p :p :p What's in the package he's throwing at you??????Have a great day....:) :) Bonnie

Hi Rain

May you have an absolutely wonderful day and many many more even better years. I hope you're doing something great for yourself today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! (I don't do graphics like Rossman, but the sentiment is still there!!!)

Evelyn

Rain,
Happy Birthday and best wishes for an outstanding one!
Les

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAIN!

I hope you have a great Birthday! I'll tip back a beer at about 8:15 and send you a mental toast, when I get on the train for the commute home. We'll have to celebrate at our next reunion. I wish you MANNY MANNY MANNY MORE BIRTHDAYS TO COME! HAVE A GOOD ONE!

By the Way Ross

By the Way Ross

New dentures for Rain's birthday..New :Do: too...:D :cool: bonnie

Rain

Rain

I don't know you but happy b-day anyway.:D :D :D May God bless you today and everyday and may you have many many more happy b-days. Peggy

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAIN".

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAIN".

Happy Birthday dear friend. I wish you many, many more great birthdays in the years to come.
I'll make a toast to you.

Christina
Tucson, AZ

Happy Birthday to the Colorado Kid!

Happy Birthday to the Colorado Kid!

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!

How nice to have a friend in the West!

John & Joann
Clicking away for a long, long, time.

You guys are just wonderful!!

You guys are just wonderful!!

Thank you all so much for all the wonderful birthday wishes. :) You guys are so very special to me.

It has been a special day. Most of my brothers and sisters called and wished me a happy birthday today. That?s something we didn?t always take the time to do before my parents died. I guess we feel the need to reach out to each other more now that we don?t have them tying us all together.

It was just as nice to come here and see that my vr.com family had remembered me. :) I?m honored to have such a wonderful and caring group of people as my friends.

Thanks again, I love you guys.
Rain

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

Hi Rain

Its 10.30 pm here in Liverpool and I am having a bacardi and coke and wishing you a very Happy Birthday

Hope you have a great day

Keep smiling

Jan

Happy Birthday Rain! I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating! Here's to many many more birthdays, and have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Have a margarita for me!

hi rain!
happy birthday and wishing you many more happy and healthy ones to come!
what a great day, today's my sister-in-law's b-day too ( i adore her)_ you are both in good company.
hope you have a great day.
be well, sylvia

Rain,
Happy Birthday from your friend Rich and I hope I'm not too late.
You are a special lady in my life.
I got a little confused in my old age because my wife's birthday is in two days.:D

Back