Happy Birthday, Hank

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hank,

I also want to join all your other friends on this site in wishing you a happy birthday and many many more.

I also thank you for making this site happen. You are making my personal journey much more manageable and much less frantic than it might have been otherwise.

You have managed to create a place where so many wonderful and caring people have come together to help each other.

Thanks Hank

Walter

Happy Birthday from Ireland

Happy Birthday from Ireland

All the posts up to now are from the U.S. so.................

on behalf of the International Members a very..........

Happy Birthday Hank

from all over the globe and especially from me.

Belated birthday wishes

Belated birthday wishes

Hank,

Even though I missed your birthday by a couple of days, I would like to add a belated happy birthday wish.

I hope you enjoyed your special day, and I hope you have a great year ahead.

Thanks for making this site available to all of us. We owe you a big debt of gratitude.

Best wishes,

Ron K

Thank you all so much

Thank you all so much

Thank you to all of you for your warm birthday greetings. This site is a very rewarding thing for me. For people to have what I could not find before my surgery is good for my soul.

My heart is full of joy and thanks....

Belated Birthdays to you

Belated Birthdays to you

Happy, happy birthday Mr. Hankypoo! :p

Happy Birthday, Hank!

Happy Birthday, Hank!

Happy birthday, Hank! You did a great thing when you set up this website. I'm coming up on my fourth anniversary soon but I wish I'd had access
to vr.com before my surgery. Warm regards.......

Many, Many more Happy ones, Hank!! I'm with Marty..wish I had this site before my surgery...I'm over my 4 year mark, and still learning from everyone here!

Zipper *~*

Welcome back, girlfriend!

Welcome back, girlfriend!

Yeah, we have ?birthdays? in CO.... Do all Texan have ?Hippy Bir-fday?s !:confused: or is that just a ?Janie thing??? :p

I think the heat is already getting to you, girlfriend! :eek:

Rain

Best Wishes, Hank

Best Wishes, Hank

May you have many more "happy Birthdays" Hank, my good Friend.

And, with all my heart, (no pun intended) I sincerely believe that within our membership, there is someone, if not several people, here, who owe their next birthday to YOU and to the Bond of Friendship, Advice and Worth you have so unselfishly established with VR.com.

As always, Hank, you have done your best!!!

Congratulations and God Be Always With You.

Birthday Wishes

Birthday Wishes

Hank, Here's wishing you a Happy Birthday, May you have many more. Thank you for all you helping words for me. Sylvia G.:D ;) :D :D :D

Late better than never

Late better than never

A very warm, yet late, birthday wish to you Hank.

As all have said before, you have done a great thing by creating vr.com.

God Bless,

Ben

Back