Happy Birthday Early Hensylee

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RonT

Hi Hensylee,

I see your birthday is the same day as my surgery. I'm going down tomorrow for the angiogram and Wednesday is the big day. I don't think I'll get to a computer after tonight so HAPPY BIRTHDAY (early)!!!!!

Ron

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Hensylee!!!

Happy Birthday Hensylee!!!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Hensylee, Happy Birthday to you..

Have a great one Wednesday.

Christina

I couldn't find what I wanted to post dang it. Oh well, here it goes anywho. You've been a really great friend to me and I wish you the best in the coming years ahead.

champaign.gif

happybirthday.gif

Last edited:
Spot?

Spot?

Where did you lose it?:D Ann, looks like you are in for a 2 day celebration....:) :) :) :) HAPPY BIRThday 1 day early..Bonnie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HENSLYEE (ANN) AND MAY YOU HAVE A WHOLE LOT MORE!!! BEST WISHES, TOO, RON, YOU WILL BE FINE.

EVELYN

Happy Birthday!!

Sweet Southern Belle

The storms should all be cleared up for you day. Thinking of you and wishing you many more.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, Ann, you are a great friend to us all. Take these days to celebrate life, and remember, we all love you here!
Have a great day, and here's to many more happy birthdays, and many more posts from you( I noticed you and Nancy are the ones ABOVE 1400 posts! WOW! Enjoy!

May your birthday be as special as you are!!!
Happy Birthday Ann
Love,
Zazzy

happy birthday

happy birthday

Hi Ann

I've saved my birthday greetings for Wednesday, not like the early birds above who've jumped the gun! Wishing you a very happy birthday and here' to many more.

I reckon the storms must have passed you by now, as they're over here in Britain instead! Hope your birthday is graced by fine weather.

love from Simon

Happy Birthday Ann.
Take the day to do what ever you want and eat lots of cake and ice cream!:) :D :) :D :) :D

Happy Birthday Dear Ann

Happy Birthday Dear Ann

Happy Birthday to you ...hoping you have a great day ...a great yr and many many more ...with your pearls of wisdom you have given us over the yrs you have proved yourself to be a very very special person ...I would love to meet you in person one day ..with grateful thanks for all your kind words over the yrs ...
Keep well and safe my dear
Love and hugs
Scottie

For all the many wonderful words I read of yours..I only have two for you..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Zipper *~*

How about a 3 day celebration?

How about a 3 day celebration?

I don't visit quite as often as I used to, and just noticed your birthday thread. Happy Belated Birthday!! I was busy baking cupcakes on Wed. for my step-daughter, she turned 15 that day too!
cowdance.gif

Party 'til the cows come home!!

Back