Clinical trial

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate the replies. I did feel I was being pushed to sign the paperwork. It was sent by Docusign on a Friday and I spent considerable time reading the many pages. I was specifically looking to see if I could back out at any time, which I found that I could. On Monday, a guy from the trial was already calling me wondering if I’d signed the paperwork. Before this offer of a trial I had an appointment with my own regular cardiologist and told him I felt a bit pressured and did I really need to do a procedure, yet? He apologized if he had made me feel that way and said it wasn’t urgent. He wants to see me in 4 months, so he’ll help me know when it is time to act on my leaky, repaired mitral valve.
You are so lucky, for the pharma people will put pressure on the pharmacies and doctors to push these meds on the patient. Even the clinical trials could be money to someone. Good they back off.

Latest posts

Back