Which is the Optimal Operation for the Young Adult AVR Pt?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The link's not coming up, Stretech. I'm getting your home photography site, but I don't know where the link is located.:confused:

It is a very interesting article. However, I am confused by all the sections that are blocked out. I feel like I am reading a "Freedom of Information Act" article put out by the government. Why all the missing sections?

geebee said:
It is a very interesting article. However, I am confused by all the sections that are blocked out. I feel like I am reading a "Freedom of Information Act" article put out by the government. Why all the missing sections?

The sections you saw as missing are supposed to be highlighted in yellow, I believe. Maybe your computer was having a hard time with the yellow highlight.

Karlynn said:
The sections you saw as missing are supposed to be highlighted in yellow, I believe. Maybe your computer was having a hard time with the yellow highlight.
Thanks - that helps to explain. I do wish I were able to read the entire article since I suppose the highlighted sections were the most important.

You didn't hear?

You didn't hear?

geebee said:
It is a very interesting article. However, I am confused by all the sections that are blocked out.

There's a new internet security protocol that has been implemented as a result of continuing national security threats. They seem to keep creeping up just before elections, but then mysteriously fade soon after the vote is influended... I mean tallied. Your computer obviously hasn't yet been properly screened by the NSA. Don't worry though, it's only a matter of time. :D

Actually, those are indeed highlighted areas. I've replaced the document with the original version.

Back