what a great week!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joy

Well, kevin has been home for a week, and it has been Great! Reconnecting with my MAN:D :D It was cool seeing him at the airport for the first time in two and a half months. THe boys were extremely happy to see him too!!! I don't have to bring both kids to the store, he takes one with him all the time, and it's been fun hanging out with him. We went to Seattle on Saturday, we parked the jeep, walked on the ferry, and went to seattle. WE went to the aquarium, which was AWESOME! Very educational, and then we went to the Pikes Market. That was cool too. THen around dusk, we headed toward the ferry and went back. Yeah, to answer your question, Hensylee, we reconnected another way too;) :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D Just in all, have had a good week, and I know this week will be good too. I know this coming weekend will be, because neither of us work:D To recap for everyone who forgot, Kev just got back from MA "A" school. He's been in the navy for 9 years, and started out for the fisrt 9 as an IT, and wanted to convert to a different rate where he felt like he was making a difference, so he chose to be an MA. That's a cop. He has 11 years until retirement with full benefits, and I think now it is 50% pay. It's a tough job, but it's worth it. I feel so safe with him around:D Well, take it easy, just thought I would check in...

Hey, Joy - so nice to see you soooo happy. Enjoy every single minute you have together. You can talk to us any time but you don't always have Kevin around so make the most of it. See you in another week! Love:D

Hey, Joy! Glad to hear from you. So glad things are looking up for you.

Hi Joy,
It's great to hear you so Happy! It really makes a difference when the man you love is home, doesn't it. I'm sure you all will continue to have a wonderful time together (the whole family) as well as the private times the two of you will have.

Take Care!
Creed

Hi Joy

YOU GO, GIRL!!! I'm so glad you're happy and Kevin is home to stay.

Evelyn

Back