Welcome Back, Ross

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kevin M

It's great to see you back on line again.
I noticed that instead of saying "seasoned member" or whatever, yours now says, "Surgeon's Nightmare".

Take care and don't overdo it. Slow and easy Mister.
Kev
:)

Hey Ross, glad to see you posting! Oh yeah, did you get my card? I sent it when you were first in the hospital! Hope you did!

Joy I'm sure I did. At the time, I couldn't read and comprehend what I was reading, so I had my wife take all the cards home as I got them. They are in an envelope for me to go through and cherish. Thank You!

Hi Rossman... glad to see you back posting. How are you feeling since your homecoming? It truly is so glad to hear your voice and see that camo picture---I'm even starting to like the stuff!!!!! UGH!! Glad you're posting again.

Evelyn

Hey Ross, I have been there. Not as long as you were, but I was intubated for 10 daysayear and a half ago. I know what it is to have to learn how to walk again, and how HUNGRY you are when you get that darn tube taken out of your throat. But....they obviously took good care of you when you were there! If you ever need to vent, PMme anytime, buddy! By the way, I used to have a best friend who's last name was "rossman". Sweet girl! I miss hanging out with her, but we lost touch when I moved to WA. Oh well, I have thought about calling her mom and talking to them, but I am not sure. Take it easy, and very slow.

Back