Vegas Reunion - Awesome!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joann and I had a great time in Lost Wages. What a great group of friends! We want to thank Hank for his efforts! We truly appreciate your kindness!

Joann is resting and we are both working to get home ready for winter!

We did work on a new profile. Interesting to see if it works!

God Bless!
Joann still clicking away.
John still causing trouble.

Dear Joann and John,

It was so nice to meet both of you. I really enjoyed spending the afternoon with you in the shopping center. It was great to meet all of the other people as well and I look forward to more reunions as celebrating life is what it is all about. Joann is a miracle and she needs to celebrate every day. So, John, you need to open up that wallet and spend some serious bucks on that chick!!!

Take care

Sorry we left early.

Sorry we left early.

I wanted to apologize for leaving a day or so early, but our kids and our family demanded our presence. We'll leave them home next time for sure. We love them of course, but parent vacations are a bit less stressfull than family vacations.

I agree that we didn't spend enough time together. Next year we need to find a happy medium between everyone doing their own thing, and everyone doing the same thing. Not an easy task for sure.

We are excited about Chicago and will be picking a date soon.

Once again, thanks to those who came for your presence, and thank you to every one of our VR.com members for your participation in this site.

Don't be sorry, Hank

Don't be sorry, Hank

Hank,

You shouldn't feel bad because you had to leave early. Family should come first.

Beware we'll have our ways of "containing" you at the next Reunion. Whips and chains-optional. Sounds like everyone just needed more "hang-time" with you.

Thanks again for picking Chicago and I am so looking forward to the 2003 Reunion.

Cheers!

Great Pics......Just let us know when and what hotel next year and we'll be there. The end of September is out for us, but just about anything besides that goes. We'll be at the next one with bells on!!! Maybe I should say with clickers clicking!!!!

Evelyn

2002 Reunion/Las Vegas

2002 Reunion/Las Vegas

Howdy Ho!
Just a quick note to all my fabulous new friends. I can't begin to tell you all just how inspiring it was to meet you all and your spouses in Las Vegas!
What a diverse and fun group of people with so many differences and similarities in there journies in their travels of heart disease and surgeries! And enough can not be said for the spouses of these folks. We would not be all the success stories that we can share without our spouses or significant others!
Rain, I'm still looking forward to that new career we were offered in Las Vegas!!!!! We just need to keep Greg around to keep us in shape! :D :D :D
Everyone, take care and keep ticking....except Ron! He doesn't tick!!!!

Always,
Joni

Hey, don't forget Bill Hall. He doesn't tick either.

I'm sure I can speak for Bill too when I say that some of our best friends are clickers!!!

Ron K

WOWZERS!

WOWZERS!

Christina and Joni,

These people are gonna think I?m one wild chick! :D Serving everyone beer and getting hired as a stripper all in one day! :eek: Well, I was in good company while I was doing it!! :p
Rain

Doing what, Rain???:confused: :confused: :confused:

:D :D :D :D :D

Now, now, Billy.
Don't you know it's not nice to ask such personal questions?????:D :D Don't let Rain try to fool ya, she's the one who taught Christine and I all the NEW things we learned while there! Rain tries to come off being meek and mild BUT there is a tiger hidden in there!;) ;)

Purrr... Purrr...

Purrr... Purrr...

Now Billy, you know that even tigers don?t ?kiss & tell?!! :p

Hey Ms. Joni!! :eek: ......Just who got the first necklace? :D

Probably a good thing we were trying to keep up with Greg and Christina!!

Innocently,
Rain

New Calender

New Calender

OK, girls ante up. Since you ladies have a one track mind, we are going to have a Women of Valvereplacement.com calender. Maybe, Hank can market it. I'll be doing the photography with Ron since he has a great digital camera. The girl of the year will be determined by the mean rise in blood pressure among the males! Rain, I think you, Christina, and Joni will get us guys to a 170/100.

Hi Greggo,

Calendar sounds great, but we need a "real" photographer to do the honors. Billy, where are you?
The drink of the Las Vegas reunion for me was "White Russian" and another one with Kaluha in it. Joni is the expert here guys, she knows her stuff when it comes to the schnaps. She got me hooked alright. I didn't want to check my INR because I knew it was high. She checked hers at the dinner and it was 6.2. Wew!!!
Ask about her famous Martini with Olive juice, mixed and shaked.. That'll get your blood pressure up!

Christina
AVR's 8/7/00 & 8/18/00
Tucson, AZ
Dr. Gulshan Sethi

Billy is in Ireland

Billy is in Ireland

Now Christina...... Do you really think our Billy has a zoom that powerful?? :eek:

My Month

My Month

I want to be Ms. May...Cause, I MAY or MAY NOT;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) show my Zipper.:p :p :p :p Bonnie

The British Are Still Here

The British Are Still Here

Hello Dear Friends

Bill and I have just arrived in San Francisco,

We have had the most fantastic time but meeting you all in Las Vegas was the best, we have been to so many places and seen so many great things,

I have tried to read the reunion posts but I will save the pictures until I get home

Hank, thanks for the sweatshirts we have needed them with some of the weather we have encountered

Must go now I will post next week when we get home

Jan & Bill

Ps Bill and I will be in the USA for the Harley Davidson Event in Millwaukee next Aug so the first week in Sept would be good for us

I have to defend myself!!!!!!!

I have to defend myself!!!!!!!

Hey new and OLD friends! (And you know who you are!)

I must explain that my vast knowledge of adult beverages (he he) is my past career in the food and beverage business for 20 years! ;) ;) As for educating Christina about drinks, I have NEVER encountered a more willing pupil!!!!!:D :D :D

The calender idea is a great one, Rain. I guess YOU are going to be the one to choose the models! Tiger girl, keep on purring!!! I am sure that we could get Perry and Hank to sell them through the website. Talk about increasing membership!!!!

Greg, I finally figured out why you and Rain hit it off so well your first meeting......She being Tiger woman and you with the animal print undies. It was a friendship destined to happen!

Everyone, I must tell you that Christina's birthday is Saturday! I think she said she will be 65. She has really held up for someone that old!!!! I want her secret!:D :D :D :D

Happy Halloween to all! Be safe and happy!

Joni

Hi guys,

Poor Joni is in lala land and got this all mixed up. 65 is not my age but my triple D bust size..:D :D :D :D :D
Off to the store to buy me some more of that good stuff. Talk about being addictive....LOL!!

Christina
Just down the street from Joni in Tucson, AZ.

Back