Today is the Day

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Tracy

I'm awake and ready to go, I think.

Thank you everyone for your advice and support. I am heading to the hospital in 30 minutes. I'm still having a hard time realizing that today is the day. My daughter will post for me. And I will post when I get home.

Thanks again, and I am so greatful to have found this site.

Tracy:)

Good Morning and Good Luck!

My prayers go with you and all of us will be anticipating the news.

See you on the other side. ;)

Go get 'em

Go get 'em

Tracy, best of luck and all my support and positive thoughts are with you for a great procedure and recovery. You're almost there!

Tracy, Good Luck and I will have you in my prayers. You be home before you know it.

It's finally over!!!

It's finally over!!!

Hi everyone. My name is Brandy. I am Tracy's daughter. I have been reading all of your posts as they have been posted. I am very thankful that you all have been able to speak from experience and help her through this time of uncertainity. Now about the surgery....

The surgeon said that it was an uneventful surgery, and that everything went well. The nurse told us right before we left, that she was in great shape, and was very stable. My sister and I will venture back to the hospital tonight around 8:30, just to see her when she is awake. They did not want to wake her right away. They were worried about her blood pressure.

I will try to keep you all posted until she returns home.

Thanks for everything!
Brandy

Thank You for the update Brandy.

Try to have someone stay with her at all times if possible. They may not let you do this until she's out of ICU, but try none the less. Having someone to act a spokesperson on the patients behalf is much needed at this point. I'll be awaiting your next update. ;)

WooHoo Tracy...

WooHoo Tracy...

Oh Brandy -- I am so elated that your Mom's surgery is over with and the great news about how everything went. I just love that word 'uneventful' ....

She had and still has a lot of us praying for her!

Your Mom is one strong woman Brandy and we are all so proud of her and you too. The hospital 'waiting room' is full of us!

Now, pass on the word for her to:

Fantastic......

Fantastic......

...absolutely FANTASTIC news and thanks Brandy for getting it to us so soon.

Now Brandy, please don't panic when you see the wires and tubes. In a few days you will see a dramatic change and if your Mum is anything like my late wife Myrtle was, she'll be asking for her 'make-up' stuff in a few days. Then she'll need all the TLC you have to offer for a few weeks.

Soon as she's coherent, tell her I'm so glad all went well for her.

My best to your Mom, Tracy. I am looking forward to hearing "uneventful" as well!

Thanks ever so much, Brandy - I am so glad your mom is over the mountaintop and on the good side now. We appreciate you letting us know.

Dear Tracy - You made it - did the truck hit you as you went up the mountain? Got most of us, but we made it anyhow. You rest easy because very soon they will drag you kicking and screaming from that warm bed and make you WALK! Have a nerve, don't they? Hugs for you - Ann

Brandy-

Thanks so much for letting us all know. How absolutely wonderful that everything went uneventfully! That's what we all hope for. A real textbook case.

My best congratulations to your mom, you and the whole family.

Tracy

Tracy

I just said a prayer for you. I know you will be OK and I hope to hear from your daughter. Good luck and get well soon. Peggy

Great news, Brandy!!

Great news, Brandy!!

Thanks for taking the time to post. Please tell your Mom that she has many people here at vr.com thinking of her and wishing her a speedy recovery!!

HI! Welcome to the other side of the mountain, Tracy

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm glad you had an uneventful surgery!

]I'm glad your daughter has been able to post and keep us updated!

Good Luck and Get Well Soon!

Latest posts

Back