To Gisele....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine susan

Gisele, did I read that you are moving from the Boston area to St. Pete., Florida? Well, that is where I live. Been here about 15 years. Let me know if this is for real, and I will be happy to give you some info and anything else you need--I have the BEST doctors!! And yes, it is warmer here--today the temperature was around 50 deg. in the AM and we are all freezing to death!! Lt me hear from you! Susan:D

Susan - what a generous offer for a newcomer to Florida. My little sister just moved to Webster N.Y. and one of our members (Sharon) has gotten in touch with Nancy to give her a helping hand. This site provides much more than our heart categories and that is wonderful, isn't it?

Susan, I can't move there fast enough!

Susan, I can't move there fast enough!

Unfortunately, I have to wait for my husb to retire in approx. 7 years (give or take). There is always talk about early retirements that will be offered, but if the "75-25" goes through, he could retire in 2 years! (he is a city employee)

I think the hardest thing about relocating is leaving behind all my family and friends. I would definetly love to have some of that southern hospitality I so enjoy when I visit.

When the times comes I definitely will be in touch as I wouldn't know who to choose for a cardio doc.

Thank you so much!

Gisele

Back