The Front Page Or Home Page.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

Happy Holidays Hank & Michelle! I see you made a change that kind of threw me there for a minute. I think I need an elf VR shirt now. :D

For those of you who haven't seen this change, I encourage you to have a look see for yourselves at:
http://www.valvereplacement.com/

Man am I ever slow-Revised: December 02, 2002 .

Last edited:
See what you miss when you don't check in the Home Page? Told ya! Now didn't I? I saw it t'other day and I could've told ya then, but figured you might find it for yourself! And, bless your heart, you did.

My bad!

I check it every once in a while, but I guess it's been a real long while since I last looked. :)

Hi Everyone!
The Home Page was a nice surprise. I also saw a week or so ago and thought everyone would or had already seen it. I have this site set to start at the home page not the forum just to make sure I don't miss anything. You never know what is going to change.

Take Care!
Gail

It should change every day!

It should change every day!

The sites that really get the visits are the ones that change every day. I wish I had the time for that, but it's not to be for now.

Anyway - Thought I would give it a holiday touch.

Home Page

Home Page

Mine is set for Homepage..Woke up early and thought my eyes had crossed during the night :D :D Check out the number of members..back and forth:D :D Bonnie

Back