The 2003 VR.com Reunion Location

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob/Zazz/any WebMd folks!

Rob/Zazz/any WebMd folks!

Hey..Isn't that Cardiostars town..hasn't he said he gives speeches to groups on occassions??? Anyone up for trying to get his 'expertise' at the reunion 2003???? What'd think the chances would be.?.LOL! Just a thought!!! LOL! We all know his devotion to heart disease...worth a try???? Ya think????

Zip *~*

Ohh yeah....

Can't wait to hear some good ol Chicago Blues!!!

Ben, YES... It's back... Love that low maintenence hair. Slick it back, and wrap an elastic around it!

Hey, As far as I know I should be here in a few months. Although there are alot of changes going on with the company I work for. They just sold my division to Eaton. At this time I don't know what the future holds for me, guess I will just have to wait and see. I am kinda apprehensive since I work at the division headquarters. I don't think the new owners will need a 2nd office. They are talking about the possibility of ths IS department working from home. Lots of guessing and not enough answers at this time. Hate it not knowing! Talk about stress..geezzz..

Ben, do you still have my home phone number, or cell? Call me and let me know the dates you will be in Nashville when you firm it up.

Zipper... I am not sure if everyone here knows of C-Star, but I think he would be a great person to ask to attend the next reunion. I am sure he could provide the group with some good information regarding heart health and "things to know" when dealing with doctors and hospitals.

Hope everyone is doing well out there!!!

Rob

Sweet Home Chicago!

Sweet Home Chicago!

Looks like the Vegas Reunion was an all-out success.

What happened to Gleason? Did Billy make it over the big pond? Didn't see their pix. Will hope they can make it to Chicago.

Gina, Lorraine and I will make sure there are plenty of activities to keep everyone occupied. Gina and I are already chilling down some Merlot and a few beers for Lorraine for a get together to chat about preliminary ideas.

OK, I'm an idiot, Zipper. Who's C-star? Greggo, you want to deal with the celebrities in addition to any corporations you want to chase? You know, it's not too early to start. But, don't let anyone upstage Hank! He will ALWAYS be our headliner!

Anyway, we would surely like to invite ALL vr.com supporters to Chicagoland next fall (survey/poll thus far says: late September). I believe we will have a marvelous agenda, and as always, have a guaranteed great time with old and new heart buddies.

Cheers!

Hi Perry,

Chicago sounds great! I hope I can make that one! No Perry...no idiots 'round here! C-Star is a person that posts volumns of info from research on all heart issues. He was once a medical student but dropped out due to his fathers death of heart disease and alledged mal-practice.

Anyway...he remains annonymous...BUT someone ( not me tho...lol) might be able to persuade him to share his knowledge, as I understand he's given speeches to groups in your area on heart disease, stroke, and mal-practice victims. He posts daily on WebMD Heart Disease message board (the one with Laurie Anderson RN). I try to keep up with that board since I've had CABG as well as AVR. Zazz, Jess and Rob also post there and told me about this board which better pertains to most of my questions. I love these forums!!

I'm sure between you, Lorraine and Gina planing it....it will be a busy and fun reunion!!!

Zipper *~*

I just voted and was glad to see late September was currently leading. Whoever said Chicago is "nice" in July or August must have been on the lake shore. We can and do get in the 90's. I think mid to late Sept. would be the very best.

Look forward to meeting you, Jean and ALL!

Look forward to meeting you, Jean and ALL!

Somebody, PLEASE try to get in touch with this C-Star person and tell him about our reunions. You may give him my e-mail address, phone number, etc. We'd welcome him at a meeting.

I actually thought C-Star was Arnold Swartzenegger!

C-Star is a person that posts volumns of info from research on all heart issues. He was once a medical student but dropped out due to his fathers death of heart disease and alledged mal-practice.

Anyway...he remains annonymous...BUT someone ( not me tho...lol) might be able to persuade him to share his knowledge, as I understand he's given speeches to groups in your area on heart disease, stroke, and mal-practice victims. He posts daily on WebMD Heart Disease message board (the one with Laurie Anderson RN).

I have a new e-mail address: [email protected]
Phone: 847-377-0825

Thanks

Perry,

As I have never attended a reunion and this person remains annoymous to me, I was hoping someone here might know how to approach a possible speaker for the reunion.

I guess someone more familiar with the reunion could contact him thru the WebMD message board and invite him and give more info. It was just a thought...since I read his posts and have learned alot from this person, but don't know him personally.

Zip *~*

Hi PErry and Zipper,

I have e-mailed C-Star on several occations. Let me send him an E-mail and invite him. He does recommmend this site to man who ask for valve replacement help, and provided me with some very useful information in the past.

I will keep you posted. Yey... The weekend has begun!

Rob

Sounds like The Vegas Reunion was a Success. I still haven't got to meet Rain... maybe someday.

Lorraine - I just got my haircut Friday. Funny how when you tell them that your growing it out "Just a Trim" - they get so carried away. Oh Well.

I know the Chicago Reunion will be in Good Hands with Gina, Perry, and Lorraine.

Hank - Hi!!

Tammy
MVR 04/06/89

Chicago

Chicago

Hey Tammy,

Maybe we can make it happen in Chicago.. do you plan on going to that one?

The reunion was a success for sure. I wish you could have been there. It was a lot different than the one in SAT and I?m sure different than the one in Nashville too. If you think about it SAT really was Texas style... Vegas really was Vegas style... Kinda scary thinkin about Chicago!!! Wonder what ?Chicago style? is??!! :confused: I?ve never been there... But heard some interesting stories!

Hope to see you there,
Rain

Chicago Style is Excellent!

Chicago Style is Excellent!

Awe, don't be scared, Rain.

Gina, Lorraine and I will be planning a real doozie of a Reunion. We're even going to do personal restaurant "reviews," wine tastings, hotel tours, etc. so we will know exactly what to plan for everyone's interests.

You just be here, girl and we'll make sure you won't forget it.

Hey Tammy, you too!

Cheers!

Back