thank you all for all you do!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sylviayasgur

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
hi all!
i've been meaning to do this for some time. i just wanted to thank you all for all the support, caring, knowledge, hand-holding and friendship that you have offered me these last 6 months.
there truly are no words that i can use to express my gratitude. when i tell newcomers that this site has been a godsend to me, i honestly mean it. i often think back to this whole experience (it's still going on!) and wonder how i could have done it without your support.
life is so short and i just felt the need to let you all know how much each and every one of you is appreciated.
thank you and God bless you all.
-sylvia
p.s. hank,
thank you for giving us this place to come and be together and hold hands and even have fun together in the midst of difficult times. it is because of you that we can do what we all do for each other.
thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Hi Sylvia-

You've done your lion's share of helping the newbies here as well. So we're all very grateful for your input too.

It's a nice little family here.

My pleasure

My pleasure

It is all my pleasure. I do this for y'all and for myself simply because nobody else does and it brings me joy immeasurable.

Dear Sylvia - what a very nice post. I completely agree with you that the members make it work. So much to learn, so much to say, so much to read, and it is all so worthwhile. Thanks for telling everyone and right back atcha! God bless:)

Ten years ago when my bi-cuspid aortic valve was diagnosed, the doc's said "sometime when I'm 60". At 25 years away, it seemd like forever. At a physical I had in Nov, the doc said "valve replacement real soon". All of the sudden it wasnt forever.

Since then, I've spent alot of time reading of others experiences, which both educated me and made me feel much more at ease with my upcomming scheduled surgery. I would like to thank the community at large for being willing to share their experiences making easier for those who are following. And thanks to Hank for hosting this community. I know the last couple of months would have been much more difficult without this site.

Chris

Nicely done, Sylvia. And, like Smokey Robinson...I Second That Emotion!

Last edited:
Back