T-Shirts

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Shirts

• "We click because we care"

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • "This started with a dream to want to help others, and has grown to many hearts.."

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • "The premier website for valve replacement surgery information and support"

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • "Our strength is in our members"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hank

VR.com Founder, Now just a Member
We are in search of the most popular slogan for the t-shirts that will be offered to all memebrs soon. Please choose your favorite from these four choices...

You don't make the choices easy do you Hank.
I'm torn between #1 and #3, but I voted for #3 :)

Hi Hank!

The shirt looks great! Though I chose #2, I was torn between that one and #3. This way we can get more people to be aware that we are out there! Can't wait to order! Too :cool:

Hank, I love the t shirt design. I choose number 2 for a reason I'm sure you know. Will the shirts come in large sizes, like three or four x? It will be a shirt I will wear proudly. martha

Hank - I sent a copy of tee to my son who is in e-commerce; most of his business is in wearables. Asked if he would be interested in putting it on his site and he said he didn't know if it'd sell much, but he'll be happy to put a picture in - at least it would adv the site even if noone wants to buy a shirt, but one never knows where you find valvereplacementers. Check his site (99volts.com). Not that VR site is in business but any monies would help run it.

Great idea Hensylee! Hank, maybe you should contact some of the larger facilities like Cleavland Clinic and Mayo!

T- Shirt

T- Shirt

Which everone is Ok -I want one--I am from Mich.--it would be great if they could be made in a sweater--I will purchase some the minute they are available!!!

Tee shirts

Tee shirts

I have been watching the very positive reponses from everyone on my t-shirt design and look forward to getting them into production as soon as possible.

Hank is working on a format or possibly a link for people to place their orders, so be patient and more information will come soon. (Good idea Gary47. I will look into the custom sweatshirt option. Thanks for your interest).

I designed the t-shirts as a fundraising opportunity to help Hank defray whatever costs are involved in operating this free site for all of us to enjoy and benefit from. I will be very proud to wear one and I kind of thought others would too.

I can't tell you how much I enjoy the comraderie and information that I get out of this forum. And once you attend a Reunion, you'll be hooked for sure!

Thanks.

Back