T-shirts are in!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Perrster

Well, it's been awhile, but I wanted everyone to know that their new valvereplacement.com t-shirts and/or sweatshirts will start to ship this week. FINALLY! I will have more time this coming weekend to sort, pack, label and prepare them for the post office.

I would think most of you should be getting your packages late next week.

Thanks again for your patience and participation in this fundraiser.

Cheers!

Thank you Perry

Thank you Perry

We need to thank you for your hard work..I look forward to wearing mine. Especially to my next Cardio appt...Bonnie

thank you !!

thank you !!

Thank you for all your hard work. It's greatly appreciated.

Coming to your mailbox soon!

Coming to your mailbox soon!

And wouldn't you know it, postage went up!! I'm trying hard to get most of them shipped out this week.

Sylvia, I now have to ask you a real dumb question...are you related to the Yasgur's of the farm of Woodstock fame? I don't remember seeing you there or in the film.

Keep your eyes on the mailbox. They're coming!

Regards,

hi perry!
i thought no one would notice... yep! joey's uncle was max! we are still very close with max's brother who lives in fla. and travels by way of rv. in fact, joey was up there for the concert, staying with uncle maxie. his mom gave him steaks to bring up and cook with them.... instead, my ex-hippie hubby traded his steaks for other goods (if ya know what i mean!!)
so, we are definitely related_ most yasgur's are. (there's a yasgur's road up there in bethel near the farm!!)
funny! we even took our kids up there for the anniversary a few years back_ they thought it was boring. but, now that they are teenagers, they think it's really cool.... so do many of their teachers!!!
thanks again for all you do.
-sylvia

VR.com/Woodstock Reunion?

VR.com/Woodstock Reunion?

Thanks Sylvia for divulging your family information.

I'd like to vote for the next vr.com reunion to be held on Yasgur's farm!!

Actually, I think Cleveland is the next best place. Ross should be the main speaker and we can find out how he's doing after a year and get autographs, etc. He's a strong fellow and I sure hope he faires well with the procedures he just underwent.

Peace and Love.

Tee Shirts

Tee Shirts

I would like to order Hank-give me instructions/info-I have been away for a while.

hey perry!
the farm is certainly big enough!!!
i do hope ross has an easy time in recovery. sounds like he's been through the mill! i think he's competing with nancy's joe for the most "signs of honor". i really do hope he does well.
be well, sylvia

Perry, looking forward with pride to wearing my T-shirt. I won't forget how much effort beyond the call of duty you put into getting them to us.

A Woodstock-style reunion--interesting; don't remember if I was there the first time, so maybe I was!!!:D

Not sure how good it would be for our hearts, though!:rolleyes:

Be good everyone.

Thank you so much for all the work you put into the t-shirt effort. I received mine yesterday and am very pleased with it. Thanks again!

OOPS I LOST YOUR ADDRESS

OOPS I LOST YOUR ADDRESS

HI PERRY, WOULD YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME @ [email protected] WITH THE PRICES AND ADDRESS AGAIN.....I LOST EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER AND AM JUST NOW BACK FROM CYBERNOTHING.

THANKS AGAIN.

EVELYN

love my vr.com sweatshirt!!!!!

love my vr.com sweatshirt!!!!!

hey perry!
i just wanted to let you know that i got my sweatshirt and love it!
i can't wait to wear it on the beach in montauk this week!!!
sure... i'll wear it one day and the next day everyone'll be checking out joey and my chests!!!
no, really, thanks. you did a wonderful job!
stay well, sylvia

Hi Perry, i got my t-shirt while I was in Boston. It looks great can't wait to wear to my next appointment.
THanks for a great job!
SHerrin Hutt

Back