T-Shirt Fundraiser Update

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Perrster

Would you believe I'm still coraling orders?!

Hank's latest global e-mail has surprisingly generated a bunch of new orders.

I want to be fair to everyone, but I obviously can't keep the "order window" open forever. May 31, 2002 ALL NEW ORDERS WILL CEASE and I will proceed with paid orders from that point on.

If you're seeing this for the first time here are ordering instructions:
Prices:
T-shirts $15 (S-XL).
Sweatshirts $28
2XL, 3XL and 4XL sizes add $3.00 per shirt. 
Shipping: $ 4.00 (via US Priority Mail with delivery confirmation) 

Send check immediately to the address below and e-mail me your order summary. Send only a personal check, bank draft, or money order (payable to):
Perry Anderson 
4 Montebello Drive 
Vernon Hills, IL USA 60061 
847-680-1070 

Sorry, credit cards or any other electronic payment method cannot be accepted. After production costs are met, Hank receives the balance of all money received. Please be patient. Production begins soon and I'm still shipping shirts in June.

If you're check has just been sent in the mail, let me know via e-mail and your order will be considered paid. [email protected]

p.s. I have personally ordered extra shirts mostly in XL. If there are still some last minute orders, I can consider your order as part of mine. However, these will be the last to ship.

Last edited:
I'll be curious as to what the total is that you receive at the end of the deadline. I'm sure you'll let us know, but in case you hadn't planned on it, this is my request. ;)

Back