Superbowl Everybody? Party Hardy

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY Everybody gonna party? I remember the very first one in Miami - lo those many years ago. It sure has come a long way from then. Best wishes to you all, no matter if your team wins or loses.:cool: :D

Super Bowl Sunday!

Super Bowl Sunday!

Alice and I are 50 year Redskin season ticket holders but love all the games. We are gong to enjoy this years game , just us, and a big bowl of popcorn. At halftime,Absolut on the rocks and then after the Pats victory, to bed with a good book! Hope your team wins too.!

Hello Hensylee,

Hope you too have a fantastic Super Bowl Sunday!

I just got back from buying my Superbowl T-shirts, one for me and one for Cristi. We are heading to a superbowl party. I have my Patriots hat, my T, and my bets "covered" ! LOL

Go Patriots!!!!! They had to do something right to get where they are. Hmmm ... they are even a 14 pt underdog.. sounds like a good bet to me!

Hmmm... ya know... We really need then to change this to Superbowl Saturday.... That way, we could have Sunday to recover from all the partying!!

Well... we are off the the party and the game!

Good luck everyone!

Rob

Good game! Great friends, food and a few drinks.....that what life is all about. Did I forget to mention the spinach dip?:D

Whatta game! Even if your team lost, you have to admit it was a super game - right down to the last seconds!!:D

P.S. Didn't care that much for most f the ads - miss the frog!

Back