Sorry!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jean

Well you guys, I am sorry. I tried to set up a chat appointment at 1 pm est and then some of our Super Bowl Company came early and I forgot all about it until we all got settled for the game and whammy I remembered. Hope you all had a good chat, but couldn't tell from what was left if you had or not. We will figure it all out sometime and maybe I'll even remember to be there.:(

Not to worry - some of us got there early and some came back in later. It was fun figuring all the stuff out. Sylvia has a little icon by her name and we are all jealous because we can't figure out how to get one. Braveheart (Jonathan-England) came in, too. There will be other times.

Maybe we could designate a permanent chat evening?

Same day, same time every week.

Suggestion M-Th. How about it Hankster?

Tuesday or Thursday would work best for me!! Say about 8:30 EST? That would be easy for me to remember!!!

How about it gang????

Course I'm always around during the morning hours too... huh Hensylee??? lol

Take care,
Zazz

Zazz - I won't be in today - gotta do some major stuff with brother this morning, if he's able and some computer stuff this afternoon at gdaughter's house - so am out of pocket most of day. See ya tomorrow?:D

P.S. maybe you can figger out about the little icons.

That would be fine with me too...and maybe I'd remember to come in.

Back