Something special for Ross

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granbonny

I was just thinking of something that may be possible for Ross. Is there anyone out there that could print off all the threads that have been posted since Ross had his surgery? In other words, all of Steves post from post-op news. I'm not good enough with a computer that I could do it...but wouldn't it be nice for him to have to read when he is able to sit up and do something..We all know that he will probably be in the hospital for at least another few weeks...and whoever could do it could mail it to him..Any thoughts?:D Like I said, I don't know if this is possible or not..:confused: Bonnie

Hi-

I have sent Ross all the posts up to the time he had his trache(sp?) tube inserted. It was quite a good sized package, even though I used a smaller font.

But I haven't done that from the time after the trache tube.

CAMO MAN

CAMO MAN

HI NANCY AND BONNIE.....I JUST SENT ROSS OFF A "CAMO" TSHIRT THAT I GOT FROM OUR LOCAL SPORTING GOODS STORE.....YOU KNOW HOW HE IS ABOUT CAMO, AND I ALWAYS TEASE HIM ABOUT IT, SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE CUTE FOR HIM TO OPEN IT AND LAUGH A BIT. WAS GOING TO BUY HIM A CAMO CAP, BUT THE TSHIRT JUMPED OUT. GOT XL AND HOPE HE'S THAT SIZE......HOPE HE LIKES IT!

EVELYN

Back