Share the dream with vr.com t-shirts!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Perrster

Dear vr.com members:

Your responses to the t-shirts have all been excellent. Thank you! I started working on Hank last year about this fundraising idea and he has now asked me to proceed on his behalf because his work schedule has gotten so hectic. He's been out of town and putting in 12 hour days. This couldn't be a better time for us to show our support.

The final design has been posted on the home page: http://www.valvereplacement.com/t-shirts.htm The revised design incorporates a heart-shaped red swoosh that encompasses our slogan "The Premier Website for Valve Replacement Surgery Information and Support." The swoosh also begins with a "click" effect. I am still acquiring logos (sponsors) for the back, however Q.A. Services, St. Jude Medical, and Warfarinfo.com (Al Lodwick) have all committed. I added my own Ross Procedure graphic to represent our RP people.

Here's the plan:
1. We need to know how many shirts we're going to order so we can determine the price breaks. Whatever the price, all proceeds (minus production and shipping costs) will go to Hank for website maintenance. Please note that the larger the quantity, the better the unit price. Any quantity is doable as long as people want them at that price. My vendor is very flexible.
2. Please send a private e-mail to me (Perry Anderson) [email protected] including your full name, shipping address, phone number, quantity, and size(s). I believe the sizes are: small, medium, large, xlarge, xxlarge. Also indicate if you would prefer a sweatshirt instead of or in addition to a t-shirt? Remember, the price for a sweatshirt will be higher than a t-shirt. The design will be the same in order to use the same plates.
3. I will keep all information in an off-line database and promise to keep all information confidential.
4. Deadline for the final count will be May 1, 2002. (Hopefully two months is enough lead time for everyone to have a chance to order). I've asked Hank if he can send a global e-mail reminder message to all members when the deadline approaches.
5. After the count is in, we will notify you of the price.
6. We will then confirm your order via private e-mail and request your payment.
7. We will allow 2 weeks to receive payments before production begins.
8. It will take approx. 4 weeks for production time, packing and shipping.

Did I leave anything out?

Thank you again for your support in so many ways.

Last edited:
The email is on it's way!
I know this is premature, but could you possible guess at a price window for the T's and the Sweat's, sort of give us a "in the house" type of estimate?

Thank you already!

Thank you already!

The t-shirt thead has only been up for 1/2 a day and we have 9 shirt orders and 2 sweatshirt orders!

Some folks want to know roughly what they will cost. I should have a better idea after I speak to the printer next week and then post "ballpark" figures. More orders mean lower unit cost.

You are not obligated if we have a low turnout and the price stays too high. After May 1st you still have at least 2 weeks to give your "final answer." I'd like to suggest you go ahead and send e-mail as explained in #2 of the plan.

I also realize the graphic is kind of small, so here's the small text under the vr.com logo on the back: "Founded 1999 by Hank Eyring. "This started with a dream to want to help others, and has grown to many hearts.."

Thanks again.

Perry,

T-Shirt looks too :cool: I like that revised look. It looks just the way you described it. I'll be very proud to wear it! I emailed you my request. We'll have them in time for our Las Vegas Reunion. :) That will be great! Such a good way to create funds to help run this wonderful forum! Keep up the good work!

Back