Sarah Brightman

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

We were listening during dinner to some Sarah Brightman Cds that I got recently. What a beautiful voice this young lady has! They're what I call pop classical. I got "The Very Best 1990-2000" and "Sarah Brightman Classics". They both have "A Time to Say Goodbye", one with Andrea Bocelli. Gorgeous, quiet music. If you need to relax they are nice to listen to.

I don't remember even hearing of her. Guess I'll open up WinMX and see if I can't find something of hers. Found a Gold mine of her stuff. I'll check it out.

Thanks Nancy. ;)

Last edited:
hi nancy & ross..

i love sarah brightman.. i have several of her cd's.. if you ever get to watch her on tv - she's great.. i caught a pbs special earlier this year.. she was fantastic..

love
chris

I just loved her in Phantom of the Opera. She does have the greates, angelic voice in all the ages.

Caroline
09-13-01
Aortic valve replacement
St. Jude's valve

Hi all

HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL!!! BOY IS IT COLD HERE IN THE NORTHEAST---WAS 24 THIS MORNING!

Nancy.....If you like Andrea Bocelli, he has a new cd out called....Sentimento....do you have his Romanza cd??? He does a duet with Sarah Brightman....it's my favorite. She has quite a voice. Saw her in Phantom MANY years ago....UNBELIEVABLE !

Hope you're all watching the Macy's parade today. We were in there a week ago and did some shopping at Macys....they were all ready for Christmas. They have a huge Kermit on top of their marquee, holding a camera....so cute.

Happy Holiday!!

Evelyn

Sarah's OK!

Sarah's OK!

You may not know that Sarah B was married to Andrew Lloyd Webber for many years - they have two children. I seem to remember that ALW wrote Evita as a vehicle for her. He certainly thought enough of her to leave his first wife for her, but not enough that he left her for wife #3!! These artistic types!!!!

Simon

That's one of the CD's I listen to on my discman when I'm working out at the gym. Much better than the hard rock junk that they blast over the PA system.
Also listen to a lot of Simon & Garfunkle and the Canadian Brass.

Mark

Sarah Brightman used to be a dancer and choreographer of a dance troupe called 'Hot Gossip' that danced to pop music on 'Top of The Pops' ,a uk chart show.She became famous for her opratic roles through performing in the musicals of Andrew LLoyd webber after this.Do you have Lesley Garrett in the states...the diva from Doncaster? She is very popular here...but not quite so angelic as Brightman!

Back