Rob's Special Day!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z

Zipper

Hi Rob...Happy to be the first to wish you a great and HAPPY BIRTHDAY..I hope tomorrow treats you special. You are a good cyber friend and a great asset to this forum...ENJOY!!!!!

Surgeries on your day will have good luck and reason to celebrate too!!!! Thinkin' positive for all.......

Joan

hapbirth.gif

May you have many more youngster. :D

Hey Birthday Boy!

Hey Birthday Boy!

:D HB2U, Rob! :D

Looking forward to raising a glass with you in Vegas in October.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB! May you have Manny Manny Manny More. Here's a toast to my Nashville Friend. Hope you have a great day and evening. Forget that 2 drink limit, at least for today! :) Will look forward to havi9ng those toasts together in Vegas! Have a good one!

Have a good'un

Have a good'un

Birthday wishes from Ireland Rob......forget the two drink limit tonite.:cool:

So am I Janie. "To be a rock and not to roll" :D
Come on, post the picture! Yeah, do it. ;)

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Thank you all so much for the Birthday greetings! It sure brought a smile to my face reading them today. I am really looking forward to seeing you in Las Vegas later this year.

Guess it's time for a new picture, and with my hair continuing to grow, maybe I can take one that will rival the earlier one.. hehehe

Billy perhaps one at the keyboard may work! Hope we get to jam some when we get together. I am playing with the band tonight and tomorrow night.

I wokeup this morning and smiled at the world. It is so nice to have another birthday, especially when you know that there was a chance that you would not be here to enjoy it. It's raining in Nashville today, but inside I am smiling. Thank you all for being my friends. This board has provided us all with friends that we can talk to about our issues, get response, an if nothing else just knowing that their are friends here that will listen and understand.

Wishing you all good health,

Rob

(dashing out of work this Friday night on a quest to break the 2 drink limit)

Sorry Janie, didn't record it, but I do have a question for ya.
How do we know to celebrate birthdays for people who post "N/A" for their birthday? :confused:

Rob,

Hope your Birthday Friday went great! Yeah, we need a new picture of you. Don't we have a ponytail contest going on too in Vegas? I'm growing my short locks, at least in the back, so I'll be able to do that ponytail!:D . Probably a small one! Cheers to ya! Also from an old Hippie! :)

Sorry Janie, wish I had taped the show but didn't get the chance! Anyone out there that can help Janie out? Good Luck!

LOL

LOL

Hey Janie,

I'm an old hippie, too, lol. So old.. that I don't even know how to get my picture on this site..( so I'll just say I'm good lookin'... for an old hippie LOL)Yikes...So old.. that I set my thingy (grin) to tape Dick Clark...set the clock wrong..only got the last hour...included ALL commercials..(grin). E-mail me if you want my technical artistry..TeeHee.

Joan

Re: Behave Ross!!

Re: Behave Ross!!

How do we know what you look like when you don't have a picture under your name?? Huh? Huh?:D

I do wish Hank would find out what the deal is with replying with quotes. Anyhow, I'm working on the picture thing. Right now, I don't have one worthy of posting.

Last edited:
Back