re: tshirts

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Susan

re: tshirts

Perry,
I have emailed you a note. I have not yet got the info on the tshirts. Have resent you my email address. Maybe you have mailed the info to me, which you said you would do if my email was not working. Thanks...susan croll

Regurgitated e-mail

Regurgitated e-mail

Susan,

I tried both yours and your husband's e-mail addresses right after we talked. Neither would go through, so I sent you the information via regular mail. If you don't receive this week, let me know and we will talk via the phone again. Thanks.

PerryA

Hi Perry,
I got your letter in the mail yesterday. I have sent you a US money order and sent it off in the mail today. Hope it arrives soon. Thanks.....susan croll

Thank YOU!

Thank YOU!

Susan,

Thanks for being persistent and for notifying me your check is in the mail.

Anyone who has not received my confirmation e-mail and are still intersted in purchasing a shirt or two, let me know. You still have time to make the list before production. I plan to purchase extras (and to help keep us at a minimum cost level) so I will have approx. 6 or 7 extra shirts for any last minute buyers.

Statistics:
* I have accumulated a total of 65 "interested parties" for various t-shirt/sweatshirt sizes and quantities
* As of May 14, I have received full payment from 27 of you (totalling over $800) and I know more are coming. This is great and THANK YOU ALL for your participation in the vr.com t-shirt fundraiser!
* Production begins May 28.

Perry A
[email protected]

Last edited:
Back