Problems posting

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gisele

Has anyone had any difficulty posting? I noticed the other day that if I replied to someone's post, my reply doesn't automatically show up.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Gisele

Could be one of two things:

1. Make sure you push "Send Reply" at the bottom of your message, or
2. Just push your reload button and it will reset the messages.

This is strange

This is strange

It must be my computer acting up although it is new. I deleted all my cookies the other day (I had a lot of them). Since then I have had difficulty with this site and my homepage.

On this site I cannot view all the postings. I found that if I click on the arrow on the far right where it says for example: problems posting, I can see all the messages, but if I just double click on the title itself, then I cannot see everything as though the page won't update.

I can't seem to figure this out.

I will trying logging out and looking as a guest to see what I can view to see if maybe it is some setting under my name. That will teach me to play around with my computer. LOL

Thanks Nancy.

Gisele

Nancy I figured it out!!!

Nancy I figured it out!!!

I had changed my settings in my internet options so that it wouldn't automatically update my page everytime I went to that web site. That is why it wouldn't view anything since that setting was changed.

Phew---going nuts the past few days trying to figure out what I could have done.

Thanks for your imput. I appreciate it.

Gisele

I was going to ask you if you were using Internet Explorer or something else. Thought maybe, that was what was wrong. Me too slow. :)

Thanks Ross

Thanks Ross

Guess that will teach me not to play with anything that I know nothing about! It was very frustrating trying to figure out what had gone wrong. I guess this can be referred to as experience, huh? LOL

Gisele

You know, I've had it happen to me after getting some security fixes at Windows Update. I thought maybe you'd done the same thing. With computers, everyday is a learning experience. ;)

Ross is a great 'computer guy' and they deserve highest marks these days in the land of cyber. He sure helped me out and any questions, I shoot them off to him. Don't know what I would do without him.

Ross is great

Ross is great

He's the one that fixed my picture so that I could insert it. I wasn't able to figure it out.
Now you think I could get him to airbrush me like they do the models in the magazines? LOL

Thanks Hensylee. I try to help when I can. I don't know as much as I'd like, but you know I'll try as much as possible to help anyone. ;)

Gisele, with a face like that, why on earth would you want to improve it by killing it with an airbrush touch up? [:D]

Last edited:
Back