Post op symptoms - tingly lips mouth

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patkinson

Hi all, this is my first post.

Apart from the dizzy spells, aching arms & back, all if which I have read threads about, I am also experiencing the occasional tingly/numb feeling on the right side of my lips and mouth. Has anyone else experienced this, any any diagnosis?

Many thanks, Paul

hey paul...i am currently experiencing mussel spasms, achy mumbness on my extremities, and my upper lip spasms on ocation. i used to get the dizzy spells before surgery, dont know what kinda surgery u had done, but i had aortic valve replacement, and had severe regurgitacion, which dizzy spells are a typical symptom off. also, have u had ohs yet??...you dont explain what your diagnose is. those symtoms you describe could be atributed to a lot mof things, so if you r a little more specific i might or anyone for that matter be able to help. i suggest you check with your primary care doctor if u havent done that already....and maybe a neurologist...your doctor could reffer you to one...good luck mmy friend ..i hope all is better.

Post op symptoms - tingly lips mouth

Hi,

Yes I experienced this after my surgery - I also found the tip of my tongue was numb for a number of months. I thought it was maybe to do with the breathing tube.

Dougall

Latest posts

Back