Poll/Shirts

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Linavon1

Hi Hank,

I like all the slogans, even though the poll was closed. I just joined this website today and I love it. I am a AVR veteran of 18 years and going strong. I can't wait to get one of these shirts, thanks for this wonderful site.

Welcome, Linda. Isn't it great to FINALLY find a site where you can talk to people who know what you are saying! Stick around and tell us your story. God bless

Poll/Shirts

Thank you Hensylee. It sure it nice. I found out about it when I started the paperwork on my machine. After 18 years I am ready to stop the month trips to the office. It is nice to meet you.

Hi Linda,

Welcome to the site. If I am reading your message right, then you have a mechanical heart valve, and are getting or have already purchased a home testing unit for your INR?

Looking forward to your posts on the site. 18 years is a long time. I am sure you have some knowledge and some wonderful stories to share.

Welcome to the group!

Rob
AVR & graft 3/23/00
Ascending Aortic Dissection

Hi Linda-

Glad you found this site. You're an oldtimer valve replacement person like my husband. He's had his aortic valve for 25 years now. Also has a mitral which is a mere 2 years.

You'll have lots of good input which will help us all, and we hope we can offer you some friendship and help if that's needed also.

See you often, I hope.

Welcome Linda!

Welcome Linda!

Welcome to our family Linda! I created this site for people like yourself and for people like me. We must stick together you know :)

Welcome Linda

Welcome Linda

Thanks for joining us here. We are fun loving people willing to share experience, etc. You are going to love it here and you will be a pro in no time. Just sit back and enjoy.

Caroline
09-13-01
Aortic valve replacement
St. Jude's valve

Back