pix

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

Going to try to show you the rest of my little family of furries, if I can make it work. Black one is Killer, and he tries to, especially Miss Sally Sue. Trouble lives up to her name. And then there's Penelope, my most precious one. If they are below, I, too will be surprised:

Just prescious Henslyee! I love your Killer! He could be the Taco Bell dog! I don't know why they don't market him further?!

Hensylee,
Loved the pix of your babies!!! My babies are Nipper, a border coller/Lab mix (who lives up to HER name) and Monkey, a part manx ball of fatness! (I'd post his picture, but I'm afraid it wouldn't fit on the screen... even with Hank's manipulation! lol) Nipper is a strange kid...she won't eat any processed meats (smart dog) and loves watermelon, bananas (a special treat!), apples, grapes, strawberries, celery and lettuce. Her downfall however is cheese! Goes right to her hips! hee hee

hi hensylee!
what a cute family you have. they are really precious. how old are they all? we have a one yr old golden, sophie, who may be getting a sibbling in march. love those babies; there's nothing like 'em (besides my own kids).
-sylvia

Hi Hensylee,

We had a "Killer" once, way back. Nice name for a dog, huh. Anyway, we just have a black lab mix named Socks. Thanks for the pictures.

Zazzy, you taught Nipper well. No meat? Now that's strange, but good being a vegetarian. We all need to feed our pets veggies. Bet Hank could fix you up with Nipper even if he is big. I had stuff spread all over the place, but he put me right.

Sylvia, Miss Sally Sue is 2 1/2, Killer is 14, Trouble is 13 and Penelope is about 3. All age varieties.

Bill, I took Killer to the vet the day I got him at 8 weeks. He would fit in the middle of my hand. They placed him on the vet's exam table right in the middle and the vet walked in, burst into laughter and said "we need to name him Killer", so we did. He tries to attack Miss Sally Sue and she weighs 55 lbs to his 4 lbs. Can't even get his mouth around her leg. Glad he's so little!:D

Back