PerryA Birthday

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mike in Florida

Hey Perry,
Happy Birthday to ya! Hope you have a great
day! From fellow double clicker, Mike in Florida.

Happy 52nd birthday Perry! May you have many, many more!

Take care,
Zazzy

happy Birthday Perry,have fun today and in the future...
love debsxxx

hapbirth.gif

I hope you have a wonderful day and many more birthdays in the years to come. :)

Hi Perry,

A very Happy B-Day to you! Hope you make it a great one, and raise a few glasses to humanity!

Rob

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you all for the birthday greetings. Coining a Hank phrase..."Time flies when you're alive!"

Cheers!

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERRY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERRY

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you... Happy birthday dear Perry!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :)

Have a wonderful day, Perry.

Cheers,
Rain

Happy BIRTHDAY PERRY! I wish you mannny manny more! Here's a toast to you on your special day. We'll all have a drink on the 28th together to celebrate your special day! See you then! :D

Hi Perry,

Best wishes for a happy birthday and a happy, healthy, and rewarding year ahead.

Ron K

Warm wishes, and yes I mean WARM from the Atlantis on Paradise Island.

Enjoy your day. Perry, your family was correct. This is a must do! Put it on your wish list.

See you in a few weeks.
Happy Birthday!!!

Hey Perry - almost missed your special day, but then, I'm the last one on the bus - story of my life! Hope tonight you do some celebrating - you have contributed so very, very much to us and thank you so much. God bless

Hjärtliga gratulationer på födelsedagen!!

Hjärtliga gratulationer på födelsedagen!!

I'll leave you to ponder a bit over what that means :cool:.

Hope you have many many more birthdays to come!

Hugs,

/jessica :D

14 Birthday Cards!

14 Birthday Cards!

That's a record for me! Thank you all so much! I even got greetings from Sweden and a Bahama mama! Jessica, I have no idea what that means so you'll have to e-mail me the translation. Gina, do they have internet access computers at the Atlantis or were you on-line via your laptop from your room? Your tan will surely melt down the snow bunnies in Chicago. See ya on the 28th.

Thanks again.

Isn't the web fantastic?!

Isn't the web fantastic?!

It can be used for not so fantastic things also but generally good things come out of it, like 14 birthday cards :D.
I'll email you a translation as soon as I catch up with my much neglected email :)...

Tell your brother I definately do not bite btw ;).

Take care, many hugs,

/jessica :D

Back