Oh MAMA Janie......

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

Here is the picture I have for now. I don't like it, but it's the only one available that is semi recent and even it's 2 years old! :eek:

Ugly cuss, ain't I. Too bad, you asked for it!

Last edited:
Well,..............

Well,..............

.......I vote we should put the pressure on Zipper/Joan next.

Whatcha think?................and then it's Steve's turn after that.

new target

new target

Hi Janie,

I think you ought to zero in on Al Capshaw. Maybe you canget him to post his birthday along with a picture. (I know from a PM that he is about the same age as you are and he claims to look a little like me. Maybe he shouldn't post his picture after all, huh?)

I don't feel too bad now knowing that I am only old enough to be your older brother. I guess that makes me old enough to be Ross' uncle, right Mama Janie?

By the way, don't you have a picture of yourself in a cowgirl hat that you can post for us?

Ron K

LOL!

LOL!

Ok... Ms California(lol) will dig up an old picture. I think you'll all appreciate it if I do not don the bathing suit, tho!!! I am 'beachy'(not 'beauty') and here on the Northern Coast we wear sweatshirts, etc... WHEW...not all that warm most days. Most current half decent pix is 3 yrs old..but at my age...grrr..we don't change all that much anymore!!! Be on the lookout..lol..in weeks to come..'my debut'...no cringing, now!!!!

Zipper/Joan *~*

Now c'mon you guys..be brave..join the faces of VR !!!!

Janie,

"Just the Boots" Please clarify that statement! My imagination is running wild on the range!

Rob

Hi Janie,

"Just the boots" sounds mightly interesting!:) Now let's see if you really meant it when you said in a recent post that you would "try anything once."

You've got a great sense of humor. You must be a riot to kid around with. Maybe I'll get to meet you in 'Vegas this year.

Ron K

Those of you that made it to the very 1st VR.com union in SAT.....will understand that Janie's 'red boots' are signature. :D.

Who knows, maybe she will surprise us with something 'new' come fall in Vegas.;)

Ooooh Janie

Ooooh Janie

Can't wait to see your famous 'boots'..LOL! Keepin' us guessin', eh?

This site is so much fun...along with being extremey helpful and caring. What a great bunch here!!!!

Zip

Thanks Ross....

Thanks Ross....

Trust me on this one..LOL...No bathing suit...At least for now..BUT...summer is on it's way..LOLFOF!

Zip/Joan

Back