Noah's Ark

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobThatsMe

Subject: Noah's Ark

Everything I need to know about life, I learned from Noah's Ark...

One: Don't miss the boat.

Two: Remember that we are all in the same boat.

Three: Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.

Four: Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.

Five: Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.

Six: Build your future on high ground.

Seven: For safety's sake, travel in pairs.

Eight: Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.

Nine: When you're stressed, float a while.

Ten: Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.

Eleven: No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.

Funny Rob?!

Funny Rob?!

Hey, Rob:

An attorney ad on the back of my new phone book had a strange resemblance to your Avatar photo. I thought I would have a little fun with it and post it here. Did you guys use the same photo studio?

Hope you don't mind?

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi Perry,

Hmmm... seems that I have a shinny head there my friend. Last time I checked I had a full head of hair. In fact,,, YES.. it is back, it is now long enough for me to maintain my pony tail again! Me thinks you have way too much time on your hands... LOL Thanks Perry,, I loved it!

Now, can I get that in poster size, and have all checks and money orders sent to a PO box?

Keep them cards and letters.. ( and money) coming!

Rob

Robs New Robe?

Robs New Robe?

Rob,

How about one of those 360 degree photos of your head so we can see proof of all that hair?

I didn't pay much attention to that attorney's hair, but the angle, background and pose caught me thinking it coulda been you!

Cheers!

Perry,

You are truly the Graphic Wizard! I am still laughing!!

Janie..sure.. can't change my looks that much.. lol

but please keep those captions decent.. hehehe

Hope everyone is having a fun week. My day is alittle brighter after viewing Perry's Schananagins!

Rob

Hi Hensylee,

If you take the picture I have on here and rotate it 180 degrees you will see the back of my head. In fact, I really do have my hair back in a pony tail in this picture. See,, ya can look business-like, and still be a hippie at heart!

Rob

I thought you said there was one back there. The way you have it pulled back makes it look like you have a really good short haircut. Did they write that song about you - "He's just an old hippie". :D

Wow, Janie you really shouldn't do this to an old woman's heart. Maybe I will print this one and hang it in my bedroom and call it SEXY ROB. Rob, I'd never get this image from your staid one!

Back