Nfl Playoffs

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jean

I forgot about wishing all the Packers and Bears fans good luck and look what happened! I am so glad that the Steelers knocked the Ravens out...sorry, but I'm a long time Cleveland fan...and I still think the Colts should have stayed in Baltimore! Boy how inflexible am I. I am really pulling for the Steelers...hope that isn't a curse!

I think the Colts should've stayed in Baltimore, too. Think all the teams ought to stay with their origins, because once a fan is created, it's a yank to us when they move on to another state. Just Imagine the Bucs moving to Buffalo!~! Or the Yanks to Atlanta! Or Atlanta Braves to California like the Dodgers did!! How could they leave good old Brooklyn!

All Pennsylvania Super Bowl?

All Pennsylvania Super Bowl?

I think the Steelers have an excellent chance to go all the way. I'm hoping they play the Eagles in the Super Bowl, but as of today, the Eagles are 12 point underdogs against the Rams. I really don't understand this because the Rams barely beat the Eagles in overtime in game #1 this year.

However, I learned a long time ago not to bet against the odds makers, but I'll be rooting for the underdogs anyway.

Back