New Love?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice cat stories. I inherited a black cat from my son and daughter-in-law. her name is amber. thats all the pets we have. she is gentle, slow, and loving. she has a pink collar and I think she is "PRETTY IN PINK".

I used to have a cat named Loki, which in the times of gods and myths and stuff, Loki was the God of mischief. Loki took after his namesake too! He liked to run across the livingroom, launch himself off of one of us, and then hit the top of the wall! Crazy cat!

He liked to run across the livingroom, launch himself off of one of us, and then hit the top of the wall! Crazy cat!

That's exactly what this one does. It's absolutely crazy and certainly loves my wife. They're both sleeping on the couch. Wish I had a picture of it, but then the wife would knock my block off for posting it.

Ebony???

Ebony???

Gotta get a life..sitting around thinking of names for Ross's kitty...Sweater weather in Mountains of North Georgia today. Will have a cozy fire tonight. Yay:) :) Bonnie

I'm thinking of naming it velcro. It sticks to you! Runs at ya and climbs right up your pants and shirt! :eek:

Hey Ross, has Lyn named the kitten yet? I had to give Loki away, because my son is allergic to cats:( but he went to a good home. He hunts mice now, I guess. I haven't seen him in a long time! Hey, as long as he's still around I'm happy, and I guess he's fat as ever! Speaking of Lyn, she is awesome! I want one of those superkisses, those things are huge, and yummy! Sorry, I am an avid chocoholic. I am going to have to make my hubby order one for me when he gets home. He won a 5 pound hershey bar, and we still have it in the freezer! Have fun with the kitten, hey, buy some cat nip if you want a good laugh! ENjoy!
Joy

Have fun with the kitten, hey, buy some cat nip if you want a good laugh! ENjoy!
We already kitty doped her. She is quite amusing. I'm wondering if I can use her for a coil spring on my car!

Joy, by the way, if you worked with chocolate, you wouldn't want to eat it. After a while the smell and taste kind of gets to you if you know what I mean.

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

We named our kitty "Snaggletooth". We call her Snags or Snaggle for short. She was a stray and she was always giving you little love nips and bites on the hand, that is how we came up with Snaggletooth. Our cat is a calico. Animals sure do pull at those heart strings don't they?

Creed3

Cat

Cat

Hi Ross,

Glad you have a kitty. They are more entertaining than TV! We have a black cat named Sadie who loves to lie on my chest. I'm going to have to break her of that habit before my surgery next month!!!!!!

Have fun with your new friend!

Ron

DO NOT give female cats catnip as it will send them into instant season "heat" (guess it wouldn't hurt a kitten, tho). Had mine spayed at 4 mos. and that was earliest dr would do it.

kitty gender

kitty gender

Well I don't see any nads, so I think she is a female.

Hey Ross,
I realllly hate to break this to you, but kitties are not quite like puppies. The "nads" of a male kitty take a while to descend, so be careful about giving it a girlie name!

Growing up I had a history of adopting stray animals...drove my parents nuts. The last black cat I had was a certified escapee from Hell, but entertaining as could be :) Just wait until it desides to climb up straight up you one day; make sure your own nads aren't in its path!

Enjoy your kitty. If it turns out to be male, I vote for the name "Jude" (for your valve), plus when you holler for it to come to you, it's "Hey Jude"!

A pet right now is purrrfect...several studies show that petting an animal lowers your blood pressure, and the animal's too.

--John

hensylee, yeah that would be nice [an album]. I enjoy photos and I have seen places that add that dimension to their web pages?? or whatever it is. I would even like to know how you guys manage to put your photos with your names. I enjoy being with the people here. We seem to have one BIG thing in common and then find other small things in common. When I first became aware of my condition I first went to denial, then why me, then acceptance. I cringe when I read about others and what they are going thru. especially those that are so young. there is so much in life that is bad, we really should "stop and smell the flowers" enjoy the good in life,don't let it pass you by.

thanks for listening and to all for being there.

Hey, Ram - yep time to smell those roses - every day.

Your picture is called an avatar and can be put up by Ross or Hank - maybe perry? Anyway, email it to them and they will install for you. Hey Ross - splain, ya hear. Bless your heart, Ross.

Back