new internet server

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim

This message is for Hank I guess!

I am switching from AOL as my internet server and was wondering how I will be able to log in and post with my new internet service. Will I have to register again? I will have a new email account also.

Thanks for your help!:cool:

No Problem

No Problem

You will still be able to log in and post with the same info. Just send me your new email address when you get it and I'll update it for you.

Hank,

I am confused. I am not very computer literate either! When I am at school on a IMAC, I cannot post replys. I am posting now from my PC at home. When I initially bring up this site with my new server, what will I enter to let me post? How will the site know it is me?? Am I making sense?

I just figured this one out myself earlier this week. If you go to the first page when you click on "forums" (the one that lists all the different subjects you can post under) and scroll to the very bottom of the page there is a place where you can "log on." Just enter your screen name and password and you're in business! Hope this helps.

If you forget your password, you can click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link on any page that requires you to fill in your password.

This will bring up a page where you should enter your registered email address, and your password will be automatically emailed to you immediately.

And Ross to the Rescue

And Ross to the Rescue

I knew Ross would be LURKING under any question concerning PUTER'S..:D :D :D He's our Main Man when we sweet little Ladies have any problems:D :D :D We love you Man:) :) Bonnie

Back