New Addition

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

NancyMVP

WHEN I CAME HOME WITH MY SON AFTER A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT I DISCOVERED MY HUSBAND BROUGHT HOME A NEW KITTEN HE FOUND WHILE WALKING OUR DOGS AT THE PARK.
I BELIEVE ITS A BOY AND WE NAMED HIM POOKIE.
HERE IS A LINK TO AN ONLINE ALBLUM I JUST PUT T0GETHER. THERE IS A PICTURES OF HIM AND ALL OUR OTHER PETS IN THERE. SO IF YOU HAVE A MINUTE HAVE A LOOK.

ngott85829's Album: NANCY'S FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Just click on the album or link to view the 31 pictures in this album.
From this album you'll be able to view the pictures as a slideshow, turn them into your own personal screensaver, and even order prints of your favorite photos. As you enjoy ngott85829's album, remember that AOL's You've Got Pictures offers safe and easy photo sharing for digital camera users. Go to AOL Keyword: Pictures to learn how you can share your own pictures.

My new Kitty

My new Kitty

Grandson found 6 weeks ago is turning out so pretty. Black with green eyes. Amazing what a little food and care..and they LOVE you to death. Only problem. Have to wear long pants. Climbs my legs when I'm at computer. Ouch..and small spots of blood.:mad:Bonnie

Pookie has these really sharp nails and climbs up your leg right to your head. I told my son quick put on shirt...lol
Its so exciting. Ross how is your new kitty?

Actually, I'm laughing at both of you. This "She Devil" does the same thing. She runs right up your legs, up your back or chest, you name it. She's a great little blood getter. She's black with sort of golden green eyes. She reminds me of a Tasmanian Devil, so we call her Taz. Lately, I've had a few other choice names that I can't post. OUCH! I wonder what the Doc thinks when he sees all these scratches?

Oh yeah, she has to chase the mouse cursor all over the screen and jumps on the keyboard while I try to type. Pure Psycho!

Don't know about anyone else but NancyMVP's link above only gives me an error message!!

error message

error message

i didn't realize there is a an error message. It seems to go through when I email it directly.

Pookie reminds me so much of my Penelope. Looks so much like Penelope did when she found me at the pound and adopted me nearly 3 yrs ago. Penelope turned out to be such a lady, tho. Unlike the other brat cat my sister found in the road - she sounds like Ross' kitty. Spoiled rotten, but Penelope likes her so we just let her stay.

BTW that is a beautiful little boy holding Miss Pookie. Yours? Be proud.

Ahhhhh, sweet babies. I would love to have a cat!

We had a horrible experience with a Jack Russell Terrier. Aggression and biting. When they do it to your kid, it's time bye bye time. We tried for over a year.....every form of training and obedience to no avail. He would even harm himself. Defiantly loco.

Hummmm, maybe I will find a kitty hiding in my Christmas tree this year. ;)

one more try

one more try

http://pak01.pictures.aol.com/NASAp...0&state=19&tunnelId=1&requestId=1036096715152

Try to copy and paste the link. Hope this works.

Yes thats my youngest son Jordan holding Pookie.
My husband said he thought he found a dead squirrel.
It was shaking. It took him about 30 minutes to catch the kitty. He had the dogs with him lol. My other cats are Hissed Off about it. Hes being confined to the bathroom right now. He hasn't yet firgured out what to in the litter box yet.

I've heard that Jack Russel's can be difficult. We know alot of people that have them. They need alot of excercise.

Difficult you bet. He had an acre to run and play when we were living down south. Year round. We walked 3 times a day too. Nothing made that pup happy

gina here in New York they have a really cool animal shelter called North Shore Animal League.

We got both our dogs there and 1 of our cats. The other cats found us. I'd say that my husband had alot to do with getting each pet. Although I am the cat person. I believe he is a cat person now too.

Also living by this park is like living next to an animal shelter. People tend to abandon pets at the park. Luckily we didn't bring home any dogs from the park. We run into enough stray dogs since living here. I brought one to the Park rangers office by the park. My 2 dogs and they look alike as well.There was no way I was going to take a 3rd dog. Thats what I said about taking in another cat. I'm afraid to tell certain family members since Jordan in going to have allergy testing soon. I think its more pollen, mold & grass related. I hope his allergies aren't from the pets.

If someone can humor me and check and see if that link is working now it would be appreciated.

I don't know which is more addictive for me. The computer or the digitial camera.

Your You've Got Pictures has expired.

Your session expired because either:

You've Got Pictures has been inactive for over 30 minutes,
or your computer is set to not accept cookies. Learn more about "Cookies" here.
OK

Back