My Avatar (or Whatever You Callit)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVELYN

ROSSMAN

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR MY PICTURE AND EVERYTHING YOU DID TO GET IT "INSTALLED!!" FOR ANYONE INTERESTED, THAT SHOT IS ABOUT 10 YEARS OLD AND IS OF ME AND MY OLDEST BOY, WT AT SOME DOG SHOW--I THINK MONMOUTH COUNTY, NEW JERSEY, WINNING IN AN OBEDIENCE COMPETITION. HE CERTAINLY IS A GREAT LOOKING BOY AND WAS QUITE A CHARACTER TO SHOW!! ME, OH WELL, YOU GET WHAT YOU GET......ENJOY, AND THANKS AGAIN ROSSMAN, YOU'RE WONDERFUL.

EVELYN

Hello Evelyn and WT

Hello Evelyn and WT

Yall make quite a handsome couple..matching colors..but where's Tyce???:D Bonnie

HI Evelyn-

It's so nice to put a face to the name. It makes things so much more personal and friendly. Your pic shows gorgeous sunshine which always symbolizes happiness in my book. And it looks as if you're both enjoying the day.

Hi Guys.....We had another photo of Tyce and I on our horses, but I guess it was too big to put in the spot, or Rossman had to cut out too much.....If Rossman doesn't mind too much, maybe we'll change the photo in about 6 months......how about it, Ross??? Henslyee.....he is such a cute little guy, well, not really little, but very cute.....oh well, it's cold up here in the north and we're on our way to take the dogs for a run on the beach at 7:40.....we're going to NYC later today to see a show, so we like to get them up and out early and tire them out so they sleep while we're gone. See ya'll (how's that for southern chat, Ann) later.

Evelyn

Hi Ann

Now you listen here, girlfriend (that's NY slang) I get very nervous when you start all that "bless your heart" stuff.....I read your emails about it (ha, ha). Be good......we'll be off to the big apple in about 2 hours.....will let you know how the play is.

Ev

Evelyn:

What you need to do is get a fairly close up shot of you and Tyce on either 4x6 or 3x5 film paper or a good digital image. I tried and tried with the other and by the time I got it small enough, it was so out of focus and you both looked very distant. It just wasn't a good shot for an avatar. I don't mind changing them, just get a pic that is easy to fix.

Ross. The new King of Avatar's

Ross. The new King of Avatar's

Hey Ross,

Are you a Photoshop user? Glad to see you applying your talents to help others anyways.

We WILL see you at the 2003 VR.COM Chicago Reunion won't we??

Cheers!

Hi Perry

Actually, I'm using Irfanview for the avatars. Photoshop is something I'd like to have, but have not the finances to go for it.

I'd love to make the trip to Chicago. I'm planning on it, but I'm very uncertain at this time, that I can make it. I'm being slaughtered with financial problems. You make one go away and 2 more appear. It's not something that I'm proud to post about, but it's the truth, which is more important.

I'll have to take the "wait and see" approach for this question. :)

Ticket is on the way

Ticket is on the way

I already told you..you and Lyn get a free pass from me and John. Family and Friends of Delta employees. You may have to pay a tad like $10.00..Would you fly from Cinn. to Chicago..or what other town is serviced by Delta? in Ohio....Bonnie the Stalker:D

Hey Ross,

Told ya! By hook or crook (sounds like you'll be hooked!) we WILL likely see you in Chicago, thanks to Bonnie.

Cheers!

Hey, I think we can see your house from atop the John Hancock Tower!

p.s. I've never heard of Irfanview, but I'm a Mac user and therefore don't know much about pee-sea's and all those obscure programs that are available for them. Seems to do the job just fine, however.

Last edited:
Our gorgeous doggies!

Our gorgeous doggies!

Evelyn,

How nice to see you! And your doggie too!

I was gonna show you a picture of Sara and Onyx at the last dog show, but I can't make it work. :(

ROSS! Where are you?!

Not to steal Ross's thunder, but

IRFANVIEW is one of THE best graphics viewing programs available. It is FREE and can view and manipulate most kinds of graphics files, video, and audio.

Written by a great guy from Bosnia and available FREE at:

www.irfanview.com

It is easy to use and did I mention it is free to download.

Welcome back Bill

Welcome back Bill

glad to see that pretty round head with phone stuck in your ear posting again:D :D :D Rough week. Gotta keep on walking. Bonnie:p :p :p

Just to add to wlaldridge post-If you get Irfanview be sure to get all the plug ins for the program also. You'd be amazed at what you can do with the program. :D

Last edited:
ANN is a clown, I think!! Much like my wife.

FREE< FREE>> FREE

It doesn't cost anything either.

Try it you will like it.

Bill

Rough week huh Bon,

You certainly had time to "humor" me with your clever fun.

I took the liberty to post a couple of your photos in a thread under Small Talk.

I have been here just can't say much more than others have said so well already.

Bill

Back