Mini Reunion-Chicago Style

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Hi Perry

Sounds great. So far we are at four members, correct?

Come on 'Windy City' people.......there are a few more of you out there..... I just know it!

See you then.

You would have to have it on a Thursday night!
Well, I'll see what I can do. Thursday and Friday are notoriously bad for me work-wise.
But, with advanced planning we might be able to work it out.

-Mara

Call in Sick on Friday?

Call in Sick on Friday?

Sorry Mara, we couldn't do it any other way over the holiday as most of Gina's time will be spent with her family in the burbs, so we chose Thursday as her only break-away time.

See what you can do. We'd all love to meet ya!

Who knows, we may even have some last minute mystery guests? (No, not Elvis!. Gina's leaving him in Memphis)

Mara,

Please come join us. It will be fun. We would all like to meet you.

Who are the mystery guests Perry? I know, it's a mystery! :D

Hi Mara

Would be great to meet you. Hope you can make it!

Mystery guests, now this is getting interesting!

Al Capone? Sammy Sosa? Bob Hartley? Mrs. O'Leary's cow?

(those are all the famous Chicogans Icould think of just now.)

Mystery guests could be Mara and David?

It's a holiday weekend, you shouldn't be at work! So, we'll see you there? Bring some more Indiana Pacers for da poor Bulls!

Let me know, there's lots of hotel choices very near the restaurant.

Last edited:
If we come to Chi I am bringing Jalen back! You can keep the rest of those bums! I'll even give you Reggie Miller. WE WANT OUR JALEN BACK! Beware of Travis Best. He stands there and pounds the ball for 20 seconds before he decides what he wants to do, He does this a lot in the last few minutes of the 4th quarter of close games. He cost the Pacers a lot of games that way.

I don't know why you are complaining. We gave you Fred Hoiberg a few years ago and you broke him in the first game!

Brad Miller scored 21 last night, but the Pacers lost anyway. We just need a new coach. Can we have yours? Isiah Thomas proves that good players don't make good coaches. Bring back Larry Bird!

Face it, da Bulls are nothing without Jordan and Pippen!

(I always like da Bear better anyway!)

Things are not looking good for our visit anyway. I have a CLE on the 26th. Don't know if I can swing three days off that week. We'll see.

If our mystery guest is YOU, Bob, we'd be ecstatic!!

And, welcome back! We've missed you.

Keep in touch.

Sounds Fun!

Sounds Fun!

Hi All,

I'm glad to see y'all are gettin together. I've been to Orlando and Toronto in the last three weeks on business, but aint gonna be able to make it to Chicago. I wish I could - I could use some R&R after 10 straight 14 hour days. Oh well, all good things take time.

Be sure to get pictures for me!

Well, sports fans, sorry to disappoint you, but David and I can't make it to the Chi-town mini reunion. I have a CLE on the 26th and real lawyer stuff on the 25th, so there is no way I can swing any other days off work. Plus, our slave driver bosses don't give us Good Friday off.

Perhaps another time. Thanks for thinking of us.
-Mara

Dang it anyway!

Dang it anyway!

Mara,

Just wanted you to know I had a table reserved for you and David just in case. I look forward to seeing you in Vegas in October. Cheerio!

Mystery Guest Cancelled

Mystery Guest Cancelled

Sorry Gina, it looks like it's going to be a quiet evening amongst friends, but I guarantee it will not be boring, especially where heart valve people are gathered!

Mystery guest(s) were going to be Rob & Cristi, but they couldn't finalize plans from Nashville to Chicago.

See you there and bring your tan?

Hi Perry,

Hope you all have a great time! Southwest has great fares to Chicago again! Unforunately, I have to work next weekend. We will be bringing up the new software at 4 of our manufacturing plants on April 1st. So, the IS dept has to work through Easter weekend.. So much for my 3 day holiday.

Was looKing forward to one of those famous Chicago pizzas. Hmmm.. and the beer chaser!

Rob

Last edited:
Quiet evening Perry?? Somehow I don't envision that to be true. Looking forward to seeing you and Lorraine.

Grrrrrrr, darn. Having Rob and Christi join us would have been a wonderful surprise! Work does tend to put a damper on plans:(.

Getting geared up for Vegas. Perry bring your ideas with Thursday, maybe we can get some planning time in.
Would be great if Hank and Michelle could be with us Thursday.

Have a blessed Easter everyone.

Back