License plate ideas

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILoVeNY25

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to ask you all for ideas, I just got my first car :D , It's an '88 Honda and I would like to get a vanity plate with a cute saying of my shiny new valves, I had AVR/MVR and Tricuspid repair 2 months ago. I live in NY and our state plate has recently changed...I had a few ideas and there's a DMV website where you can check if the plate is available...Some of my ideas were
NEWHEART, NEWHARTD, NEWTICKR, NEWVLVES, TICTOCKR... I'm not crazy about any of them but would greatly appreciate any ideas you all have, or if you think any of mine are cute. Any input would be wonderful...Only 8 letters allowed though :(
Thanks so much.

Saturday morning trivia? lol

I'll try to think of something over the weekend, if the wife will let me think. :)

Some of those on this list have chosen very fine screen names. You might want to scroll through the members list and consider borrowing one of those names.
My first car was a 69 bug and I treasured that car!

How about this?

How about this?

I like your ideas Johnny!
Here's another, borrowed from one of my daughter's favorite characters on Blues Clues- There's a cute little alarm clock on there named TICK-ETY. Just a thought! Jean

Nicole, maybe I shouldn't have read your ideas. I've had brain lock ever since I saw yours and now, with all the other suggestions, I'm really confused. :confused: :D

Cool, my husband and I both got new cars(trucks). We got a
CR-V and a Jeep wrangler. I like his personally! It's cool and fun to drive with the top off and the doors off. Not much of a family car. Hondas are neat and they are good cars. I've had 3 of them, and my mom swears up and down by them. I like Hank's license plate idea. Maybe when I get my Honda paid off I will put that on my lisence plate. Congratulations on your first car, Nicole. It's a great feeling to have freedom!

Idea

Idea

Nicole....Try to match Nic (Nicole) and tic..Like....NuTic4Nic (9):( Bonnie

Bonnie,

That is so clever...that would be really cute and 'kewl' for her age. I bet she could figure out a way.

Sorry Nic...I'm talkin' like you aren't here..lol. So..let us know what it'll be. Everyone came up with such good ideas before my brain even got in gear!

Zipper *~*

Hi Nicole,

I came up with the following ideas.

1. HRTVLVX2
2. HPYCLICN
3. HPYCLICS
4. HRTCLIC2
5. 2HPYTICS
6 CLICKNX2
7. DUBLTICR
8. 2GR8VLVS
9. 2STJUDES
10.TICNLDCL
11.HPYCLICR

Hope this helps you. I think it's a great idea. And congrats on your first car. Happy driving, and be safe!

Christina
Congenital Aortic Stenosis
AVR's 8/7/00 & 8/18/00
St. Jude's Mechanical

I thought of one. Not too creative, but her goes

nicsticr

Good luck thinking of one, they are all good ideas!

Personally, I also agree with Celia. I think your ideas are SO cute.

Mu favorite was LUBADDUB!!

Marybeth

Back